• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

scififan21

Yeah my husband picked Quaxly and having neither of us looked at the evos before he is super annoyed at it's finally form. The dancing duck is 'very lame and stupid' to him. Sure he is strong, but he hates using him unless he had to.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Quaquaval is cool.

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
Bruh ya'll got a very pretty brazillian carnival dancer bird and all birds are bipedal. Like, what do you guys even want out of a bird? Another Swanna? Okay I guess but people will complain about that too because it "would be unoriginal" or something. Not to mention the theme going on there (Celebration events and whatnot) match with what we got.

And stop saying Quaquaval is the worst starter, "Worst" is subjective, not everyone is going to agree with that. (\My friends love Quaquaval for instance and so do I.

Nobody's going to win here.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
They said humanoid, which it is. Then again, out of all the bird Starters, this is only the second humanoid one after Blaziken.

Last edited:

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
They said humanoid, which it is. Then again, out of all the bird Starters, this is only the second humanoid one after Blaziken.
Gardivoir and Machamp are Humanoid, this duck ain't. Idk why you guys throw that around with this but I feel ya'll don't know what it means in Pokemon.

Last edited:

Orphalesion

I actually quite like Quaquaval with its pretty telekinetic peacock tail and I was almost going to choose Quaxy because of that.
The reason I didn't was because I found another water type I wanted to use; the water breed of Paldean Tauros which has the exact typing as Quaquaval. It's also the reason why I didn't choose Fuecoco, because it ends up with the exact same typing as Ceruledge.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I actually quite like Quaquaval with its pretty telekinetic peacock tail and I was almost going to choose Quaxy because of that.
The reason I didn't was because I found another water type I wanted to use; the water breed of Paldean Tauros which has the exact typing as Quaquaval. It's also the reason why I didn't choose Fuecoco, because it ends up with the exact same typing as Ceruledge.
I also wanted to use a water, grass and fire type in my party but I gave myself the criteria that all six had to be dual-types and no overlap. By chance I ended with Tauros for water, Meowscarada for grass and Ceruledge for fire.

Orphalesion

I also wanted to use a water, grass and fire type in my party but I gave myself the criteria that all six had to be dual-types and no overlap. By chance I ended with Tauros for water, Meowscarada for grass and Ceruledge for fire.

I'm alright with overlap if its single types (like for example, having a Fairy/Water and a Fairy/Ice Pokemon on the team) but not if the Pokemon share the exact same type combination like the Water Tauros and Quaquaval and Skeledirge and Ceruledge do, so I had to go with Sprigatito and, it's not a bad choice considering it evolves into a Grass/Dark harlequin-magician.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
It's a Brazilian carnival dance. >.>
(Also peacock, which moves their butts to shake their feathers)
I am familiar with Carnival. Doesn’t change that I do not like the way the Pokémon moves. To me it’s weird on an animated bird. Especially since it’s supposed to be battling at the time.

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
I am familiar with Carnival. Doesn’t change that I do not like the way the Pokémon moves. To me it’s weird on an animated bird. Especially since it’s supposed to be battling at the time.
I mean, what do you want it to do? Given the theme its design is based off of?

vondecayle

Definitely the worst final evolution of any starter. Didn’t think they were going to top Inteleon, but they did.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
There's no such thing as a "Worst starter".
Every Starter is someone's favorite you know. And each one appeals to a different group of audience

It's actually all sorts of annoying to see these kinds of posts going around as if they're objective facts

You guys are being completely overdramatic.

(And Idgaf what anyone says Inteleon will NEVER be creepy to me! :mad: )

Last edited:

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Quaquaval is awesome and one of the better starters out there in general. So weird to try so hard to make your own opinion seem like a fact when it's very obviously not. We get it, you don't like him. No need to keep repeating yourself. Message is clear.

vondecayle

There's no such thing as a "Worst starter".
Every Starter is someone's favorite you know. And each one appeals to a different group of audience

It's actually all sorts of annoying to see these kinds of posts going around as if they're objective facts

You guys are being completely overdramatic.

(And Idgaf what anyone says Inteleon is NOT creepy! :mad: )
I don’t care if it’s someone’s favorite, I’m not talking objectively here. For me it’s the worst lol.

Stop taking every opinion so personal lol, when did I say my opinion was a fact ? lol. People are allowed to dislike things you like, deal with it.

If people don’t want to see dissent, social media is the last place they should be roaming around.

Last edited: