• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

We need some choice on music (Gen VI)

In Generation VI, I think they should include an option to let us battle with different music. Maybe they should give an option to unlock different tracks to listen to as we battle. ALSO CHANGE THE POKEMON CENTER MUSIC, I'VE HEARD IT SO MUCH IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE.

725roy

ambivolent
Interesting idea, but it needs a bit more clarification, IMO. Though, agreed the pokemon center music is insanity-inducing.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I don't see it happening. But they should at least have a jukebox, yeah.

As for the Pokemon Center music, they should extend the tune or something. Usually when you get annoyed by the tune it's a sign that the tune is too short.

yoshi007

Ice Type Trainer
What would be better is an option to turn off the bicycle music, or at least not have it play automatically every time you get on your bike. Can be very annoying if you don't want to hear it, especially if the route or city (or cave or whatever) has great music. Same could go for Surf, though that doesn't bother me as much.

PKMN TRAINER Oliver

ポケットモンスタ一
What would be better is an option to turn off the bicycle music, or at least not have it play automatically every time you get on your bike. Can be very annoying if you don't want to hear it, especially if the route or city (or cave or whatever) has great music. Same could go for Surf, though that doesn't bother me as much.
I often feel the same way, the music for the bike is normally no-where near as good as the area's music.

But, they will never change the music for the Pokémon center, it is a traditional tune carried on through ever sinve Gen. I; However, they can still add a good remix to it...

Cutty

Forever now
In Generation VI, I think they should include an option to let us battle with different music. Maybe they should give an option to unlock different tracks to listen to as we battle. ALSO CHANGE THE POKEMON CENTER MUSIC, I'VE HEARD IT SO MUCH IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE.

Oh yeah, I agree. At least we're given settings to adjust the music into different genres: rock, jazz, dance, classic, whatever.
So same old tune wont sound boring.

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Oh yeah, I agree. At least we're given settings to adjust the music into different genres: rock, jazz, dance, classic, whatever.
So same old tune wont sound boring.

Now all u have to do is imagine the pokemon center with a rock tint/ backing track. That would be epic.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
We need maybe four to six regular battle tracks, that are assigned to various groups of trainer. For example, Bug Catchers and Youngsters will have one track when you face them, and Pokefans and Beautys another, or something like that. It's ridiculous to have the SAME battle song for every in-game trainer!

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I agree the ability to choose between multiple soundtracks both in game and during battles would really spice things up.

Mauzi

Devil Hunter Poke
You mean have unlockable tracks from previous generations? If so, I'd love that. Be it in 8-bit or remixed. Kind of reminds me of the feature that was in Heart Gold/Soul Silver where you could h ear the classic 8-bit tracks. I would love to hear Gen 3's Gym Leader music once again one day... remixed that is.

Arceusgamer14

Turn the Pokémon music into Orchestrated music! It's your turn Pokémon to be orchestrated like Super Mario Galaxy series, The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus Uprising. The 3DS should be able to support orchestrated music judging by the End credits of Ocarina of Time 3D and Kid Icarus Uprising!

yoshi007

Ice Type Trainer
I would love to hear Gen 3's Gym Leader music once again one day... remixed that is.

*cough*Pokémon World Tournament*cough*

SimH8

A menu where you could select a track for each event: Trainer battle, Rival battle etc would be nice. Also a jukebox would be amazing.