• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

We need some choice on music (Gen VI)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I'd like all the music in X and Y to be performed as rock music. That would be a good change of pace.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Bring back the PokeMart music. Properly this time. 'S all I'm asking.

But yeah, a jukebox would be cool.... I guess. It was a bit disappointing in B/W2 that you could only hear Black/White Kyurem's battle theme once, and only for a relatively short period of time, etc.

Last edited:

Cressy

They should make it so you can import music from your 3ds system that you put onto there and listen to that..im dreaming though, arent i? Lol.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I think they should remix the music with a French-esque sound.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I think its a great idea.
I loved it in HGSS when we could change the music to the original music.
Maybe let us choose battler music from whatever gen we want. (hey they could make money on it if they let us buy tracks of the 3DS shop)

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
We need maybe four to six regular battle tracks, that are assigned to various groups of trainer. For example, Bug Catchers and Youngsters will have one track when you face them, and Pokefans and Beautys another, or something like that. It's ridiculous to have the SAME battle song for every in-game trainer!

Well, there are actually 20 Battle themes in BW*, some of of them are only trigger once Per play though. This does include the two "Situational" themes of "Gym Leaders Last Pokémon" and your Pokémons HP is "In the Red." There are 2 Standard "Wild battle" themes, Standard & Dark Grass/Double. There are 3* for the Kami Trio. 1 for Standard Trainers. 1 for Gym Leaders. Cheren and Bianca share 1. 2 for N. 1 For Plasma Grunts. 1 for Ghetsis(with "Dennis" vocals). And two* for the Legendaries.

*The Count for one B or W is 18, as you can't get the other Legendary.

Shutting.. People don't like me placing this stuff in the a certain thread where it "dies".. But It can't stay in GPD.

From a Here's a few things from my personal perspective. Technically Possible, The 3DS can read SD cards and you can play MP3s on it. The Issue is that games that seem to use the "Background music" in game functions on the Xbox are Mainly racing a sport games, where in many cases the included BGMs get boring fast. There are only a few PC game that support this. Anyway i like to listen to Podcasts when I play sound effects don't go well, especially if you're listening to a hyper Dutch man. (Seriously, you don't make any friends when someone sets the game to only play a playlist containing one song: "Iron Weasel - Pull my finger") On that note.. I really have to shut it.