• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBoo1

The Pokémon Weaver
If you have Jap. D/P and have beaten the E4, we need your help! I'm from Wikipedia, and we just got a boatload of new Pokemon town articles today for Shin'ou. We need you to add points of interest, like on Nagisa City (go to http://en.wikipedia.org and type Nagisa City in the search box). We also need articles made on Sonoo Town and Foento City if anybody here has an account there, I may make them too. Most of them have proposed deletion (if it says Articles for Deletion, go to User talk:TrackerTV and I'll get to it), get rid of it and add at the top ({{newpoke}}) and at the bottom:

{{poke-stub}}
{{Pokémon Game Locations}}
[[Category:Fictional towns and cities]]
[[Category:Shin'ou locations]]

We want to save these from deletion! We are the Pokémon Collaborative Project!

--From KB/TrackerTV ;137; ;233; ;474;

Off topic, this got me to a new rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.