• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*"We Will be Spriters!"*~

How are my sprites?

• Total voters

gtab x3

The sprite, i think portrays the criteria for the contest. i like the fact that you added nice detail the grass on it, but you sould try the same detail on the other parts like the shell.

Alder

Come at me bro
I do like your WSC entry, however I didn't see the little tendrils until you added the glow at teh top, maybe the lines could be darker or a little more pronounced up there?

jshperz

I think it's because of the SPPF background.. Its colors are nearly the same.. Oh well, my entry is with the glow.

What shell? I think that's the mushroom top. I like the grass to be only on top so I just put them. Thanks for the comments!

jshperz

One thing I've never done before, I present to you, my scratched tileset! Scratched it all by myself. Well, with a reference. Don't use it! (Who'll use it anyway? >.>)

tileset.png

Before you guys say it's too bright, it should be because it's a tropical region.. :D

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
very good *gives thumps up*espically the Torchic

jshperz

Thanks! Torchic? o_O Didn't know that was good.

Some more Palettes:

recolors4.png

Danger Sea Palette, Mutant Swamp Palette, Girlfriend's Palette, Plasm Palette

EDIT: My entry for WSC 22:

contestfusion7.png

Alternate entry for WSC 22:

fusions12.png

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
tbh, if you had submitted the alternate entry, I would have been thinking "what the?" the first is much better

jshperz

Lolz, I hate fusing snakes with non-snakes (the body). I really aim to be in the champion poll, if not the winner. *thinks about the pro spriters* Never mind. :D

EDIT: Someone voted Horrible without telling why. :D Lol, guess im horrible.

I remade the trees and put a lake tileset and item ball. Please crit on them well. New example on bottom.

tileseta.png

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I think the trunk of the trees here give it too much of a 2D look, an if you were to make the trees have more leaves so you cant see the trunk, then it would perhaps look a lot more realistic

gtab x3

I like the, map, but it looks odd to me, mostly because it is different. but still good job :)

Alder

Come at me bro
I enjoy fusing snakes with non-snakes, actually, and for not liking it I think you did very well. However, the Rayquaza pattern is a little off on the body, and the white stomach bulges at the bottom. I actually prefer it to Bubble-Gon you have there, just a preference

jshperz

*reports pokeman for not giving me comments/crits but a dare instead.*

@I_D: Yeah, guess the trunk is my problem. I'll try to work on that.

@Zivhayr: Thanks! :)

@gtab x3: I'm guessing the different one is the tree. Lol. Glad you liked it though!

@Alder: Guess different people have different likes. I think Bubble-gon's quality is better than Raybratina. But Raybratina took more creativity and skill than bubble-gon. I'm sticking with bubble-gon. xD

jshperz

You make them on paint, save as PNG, then upload on imageshack/photobucket.

Glad you liked the region maps! No, I just did them for fun. They are randomly sketched.