• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weak and Strong

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
Ive had my dear blaziken for about three years now since emerald! And of course its level 100. I love it to bits >_<

Skull-Kid

Drapion.

It's bulky, strong, fast, fantastic defensive typing(1 weakness, 1 immunity) and has a great support/sweeping movepool. It can phaze, sweep or even wall. Easily one of my favourite Pokemon to use.

Zibdas

not bad
My Hydreigon and my Swampert and my Drifblim plus Mamoswine on accasion make for a frightening team on Wi-fi.

cantab

It's not exactly "weak", but in 4th Gen I sometimes used Dragonite with an offensive Dragon Dance set. That's a set usually outclassed by Salamence (this was before it got voted Uber), but I was coming across a fair few Porygon2's, which Nite handles better than Mence.

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
Torterra, Ambipom, Scyther/Scizor, Tentacruel, Drifblim, and Hippowdon.

Not really the best team, but Ambipom and Scyther were deadly!

And kingdra, gorebyss, and manetric go hand in hand in my rain team.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
There is no weak Pokemon, only Pokemon who have crappy trainers who won't give a **** to train them.

darkdeoxys1

brock obama
my team is of my favorite ones and ones i need (bird for flying water for surf etc.) but are usually strong anyway

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Like many Freelancers I prefer to use the Pokemon and moves I like rather than those stupid competitive techniques. ( no offense competitive trainers )

TheHauntedOne

evil tofu!!!
I'd have to say Vanilluxe. The little ice cream monster can surely pack a punch. Blizzard, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Hail... Can't go wrong with that moveset! It has single-handedly beaten entire teams of legendary dragons. I'm quite proud of my little two-headed ice cream sundae. <3

I also remember using a Pachirisu through my entire playthrough in Pearl, and man was he a beast. Especially with Super Fang, Thunder, Attract, and Discharge. He totally destroyed Crasher Wake's gym.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Say what you want, a Serperior can kill a Samurott, even if it's twenty levels lower than the Samurott.

Budew

Banned
My current team in Emerald:

Combusken
Beautifly
Vigoroth
Electrike
Trapinch
(Barboach)

And I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
uhm, who was advertising?

Anyways, I have an emolga on my team, who really isn't that strong. I use him anyway, though. (Guess which emolga it is? that's right, the one i got from a trade on route 7!)

I misread someone's signature.

Zibdas

not bad
My current team in Emerald:

Combusken
Beautifly
Vigoroth
Electrike
Trapinch
(Barboach)

And I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Not even to evolve them? :p

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
Shuckle. The definition of a studmuffin.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
My joltik/galvantula was constantly getting KOed do to it's low defense, but I stuck with it and now that it knows Double Team it's awesome.

Last edited:

MindlessEvolution

Back from the dead!
I dunno if this is off-topic or not, but once in PBR I used the big, tough-guy player character and made a team with Skitties and Clefairies and crap like that and went online, 'twas hilarious.
Ive had my dear blaziken for about three years now since emerald! And of course its level 100. I love it to bits >_<
Ohh, yesss, I've had my Blaziken since the days of RSE when I got it way back in '05. It's with me in Black to this day C:

Last edited: