• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weak and Strong

Flame Mistress

My team in my sig is pretty rubbish, but they're my favourite Pokemon. I'm restoring them ATM after they got lost, currently I've got Typhlosion, Hitmontop, Houndoom and Vulpix back, been through a lot just to get them back.

Kalosian

So long
Not a whole team of bad Pokemon, but I do use a Ledian on my Diamond team. It is one of my favorite Pokemon despite the fact that it is very bad and has no use in competitive play. Since anything works in-game, I figured that I might use it on one of my teams.

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
My favorites are Dewgong, Magcargo, Altaria (especially Altaria), Chatot, and Stoutland and even though they're weak, I can still use them in any battle regardless of the situation.

I have plenty of strong pokemon I don't feel like listing, but I don't use them as much as my favorite weak pokemon above.

Ketaru

My team in my sig is pretty rubbish, but they're my favourite Pokemon. I'm restoring them ATM after they got lost, currently I've got Typhlosion, Hitmontop, Houndoom and Vulpix back, been through a lot just to get them back.

We have common favorites. I'm also currently working on a Generation IV team with Dragonite, Umbreon, and Hitmontop.

But I like using Vileplume, despite the various problems with Grass-types, and his rather shallow move pool. I'm trying to fit one back onto my current team.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
My EV trained Volcarona, my non EV trained Kyurem, and my EV trained Hydreigon. The rest... well.... are REALLY underleveled... ^-^"

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
My Espeon, my Vaporeon and my Dragonite, the rest are under lv 75 sadly, and I need to find a good way to train them.
I go to the 2 stadiums in Nimbasa City.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
On my Soulsilver team, made up of Feraligatr, Furret, Honchkrow, Ampharos, Flareon, and Butterfree I definatly like my Honchkrow, Furret, and Butterfree the best. Honchkrow is powerful, Furret is fast, and Butterfree knows Sleep Powder, a good combination, right?

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
My EV trained Volcarona, my non EV trained Kyurem, and my EV trained Hydreigon. The rest... well.... are REALLY underleveled... ^-^"

If you lose those Pokemon in a battle.... your gonna LOSE!

In Pearl, I am trying to work on a non-legendary team:
Weavile
Gengar
Magmortar
Walrien

And I forget the others, but I used to barely be able to fight without legends.

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
My lv 100 Charizard that pwns everything its so strong

Don't be cocky, I used to have a Lvl 100 Charizard I thought was Invincible

;491; ;491; ;491; ;491;

Uncle_Starburst

Currently my favourite team is my Johto team in my sig, My favourites out of that one though are Gengar (Shiny), Heracross, and Electivire(Shiny) which are my favourites (wow I use that word a lot) out of Generations 1, 2 and 4 respectively.

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
I got afew shinies...message me offers

PokeMEN

PokeMEN Master
Aggron is the ****. Screw it's 2 4x weaknesses I'll competively use it any day of the week.

blueorangecar1

Running on N2O
My entire team of Remoraid's go wherever I go, it took me two years to make these perfect six(Thanks to horrible luck). Too bad they can't take down electric types efficiently :/ .