• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*weak, tired wave*

Crystal Walrein

非常に熱い水晶
...Wow.

That's how I feel, coming back to one of the places of my old memories. After being banned from the Pokémon Community a year ago over a silly personal issue, I thought it would be the end of my Pokémon fandom career, but for some reason I've ended up back here. I never was really popular at this forum, although I was known as a moderator on the Pokémon Community and a 'resident' at PKMN.NET. Rather, all I'd be known for is yelling at Encyclopika over her seedy fics and asking for a ban over the issue.

Truth be told, all I was pretty much known for in the fandom was trying to be popular. Indeed, I was a rising star on another general gaming forum (where I'm now an admin) and thought it would prove itself on the Pokémon forum circuit. Now, where am I? I'm surprised that I'd even be coming back here, thinking I'd be hated for being such a n00b.

But I remember people here. It's important for me to appreciate who I have as friends, rather than try to amass so many people to listen to me. I'm coming back, first on this site, and I'll try to be active.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Well, then, welcome back to SPPf! Enjoy your stay here, and Misc. is always a good place to go when you begin to tire of Pokemon.

Here's a tip though: Misc. is a bridge, and trolls lurk under it. Be wary.

Hopefully, you'll re-learn the ropes here quickly! ^_^

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
CW! <3333333 I didn't think you'd come back to SPPf. xD Welcome back and I hope you have more fun this time 'round ~ <3 *infraction stick at the ready*

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I actually remember seeing you around, even though I never talked to you =P Did you go on PI too, or is that just my imagination?

Have fun this time around~

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Ah, I remember you quite well. I'm glad to see that you decided to return to SPPf and hopefully you don't disappear again. ;p