• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weakest in existence?

Ultimate Glalie

Unown, since it only learns Hidden Power.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Don't mess with Magikarp. I have a level 50-something one in Diamond and I want to level her up to level 99 then evolve her. Or maybe I'll get her to level 100 as a Magikarp; But catch a level 90-something Magikarp in Platinum and evolve that one at level 99.

I would have to say Sunkern is the weakest in Sinnoh. I believe all Pokemon can be strong, but..Sunkern just can't hold that many hits.

I like Pikachu

I think that Weedle is the weakest because for 2 generations, it could not touch Steel type Pokemon. Caterpie is among the ranks too. Along with Magicrap and Sunkrap (Magicarp and Sunkern).

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Magikarp evolves into a fricken flying dragon fish for Pete's sake.
Don't mess with Magikarp. He's fricken epic.

Anyways, I'd say the weakest is Unown. Really, all it knows is Hidden Power, and I know not one person who uses it.

Arceu$_EX

The Antagoni$t
I think in fourth gen sunkern holds the title

I like Pikachu

Don't mess with Magikarp. I have a level 50-something one in Diamond and I want to level her up to level 99 then evolve her. Or maybe I'll get her to level 100 as a Magikarp; But catch a level 90-something Magikarp in Platinum and evolve that one at level 99.

I would have to say Sunkern is the weakest in Sinnoh. I believe all Pokemon can be strong, but..Sunkern just can't hold that many hits.

Magikarp evolves into a fricken flying dragon fish for Pete's sake.
Don't mess with Magikarp. He's fricken epic.

Anyways, I'd say the weakest is Unown. Really, all it knows is Hidden Power, and I know not one person who uses it.

Oh wow, I really don't know why a lot of people say that Magikarp is epic. Sure it's epic since it evolves from crap to the 3rd most used OU Pokemon. But by itself, not so epic.

ARCEUS£^

Spain fc ROCK
azuril pretty pathetic and chinchou quite useless but when ti turns into a lanturn

scarlet0906

Magikarp is definitely the weakest of all Pokemon. It's really hard to evolve Magikarp because it only learns Tackle and his annoying move Splash. But even though, it's worth the effort because once it evolves, it becomes once of the strongest pokemon Gyarados.

Why is there no Pikachu icon?;026;

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I say Sunkern is the weakest because it has the lowest base stat total. Magikarp and Unown aren't that bad...

;025;

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Magikarp is definitely the weakest of all Pokemon. It's really hard to evolve Magikarp because it only learns Tackle and his annoying move Splash. But even though, it's worth the effort because once it evolves, it becomes once of the strongest pokemon Gyarados.

It can learn Bounce which is useful.

Sunkern is the weakest I think.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Well i decided to investigate Sunkern Vs. Magickarp. I put them both to level 100 and had them battle each other out. Not a cruelty thing or anything like that.

Surprisingly Sunkern had the edge over Magickarp, and there was no critical hits, ev training of whatever, just basic pokemon trying to not earn the title. The weakest of the two goes to Magickarp

Now i also tried some bug types vs. Magickarp and Sunkern. And the results were quite mixed. In just depends on how they are trained and as well as luck

But to kinda answer your question. Im throwing my 5 cents to the Magickarp corner just cause i did some slight battling research

Venomothim

roflolmaomg2g
Sunkern is not that bad. It has bad stats but can learn good moves.
The weakest pokemon imo is magikarp. Although magikarp may be sort of a threat to other weak pokemon when it uses flail

im not sure about IVs but i really think that wurmple sucks

Brynosaur

The weakest pokemon in generation IV has to be, without even thinking, BoBo the liatard! Just kidding, I'm too sure any pokemon can be weaker than Magicarp. But hey, if you find one, let me know.;165;;165;;165;

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Magikarp and Sunkern both evolve into pretty good Pokemon. Both have very high offensive stats. I think the weakest is Wurmple. It's frail early on and it's frail at its final evolve forms. Ponyta who is still at its base has a higher stat total than Beautifly and Dustox.