• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weather Control Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Qqilyy5.png

images credits go to the wonderful artist from deviant art TommyCase,Xous64,and IlCalcolatore :)

Welcome Serebii to the weather control tournament where this tournament consists of your talents on making weather teams! Test out with a challenge to see who is #1 at battling with weather!

Tournaments will start June 21st to July 1st

Tournament Server

Tournament Rules:

1.) ALL BATTLES must be singles which go by Smogon's S/M OU rules which battles are conducted on Pokemon Showdown
2.) you may use same items more then once in a team
3.) Uber mons are not allowed in this tournament
4.) Only released mega stones allowed however z moves are allowed
5.) Each team must consist of a theme of a weather so you can make a team that revolves around any one of these weather types which includes hail,sun,rain,or sand. NO mixed weather teams
6.) All battles will be bo3 which everyone battle every person once
7.) You may have more then one weather team so you can have 1 team of each weather type to clarify another question about rule 5

HTML:
Username:
GMT Timezone:
PS Name:
Battle result form

HTML:
Round:
Opponent:
W/D/L:
Comments(be polite please):

First:

tyranitar.gif
duskball.png

Flawless lv. 55 kalos born
has evs on it but it can be ev wiped
Adamant Nature
Ability: Sand Stream
Moves: DD,Pursuit,stealth rocks,earthquake

Second:

durant.gif
pokeball.png

Flawless lv. 1 kalos born
Jolly Nature
Ability: Hustle
Moves: feint attack,encore,thunder fang,baton pass

Third:

mantine.gif
diveball.png

31/x/31/31/31/31
Calm Nature lv.1 s/m born
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: bubble,supersonic,bubble beam,wide guard

if your only a showdown player I can figure out a way to give out the prize to someone else.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Username: DJSummers
GMT Timezone: GMT -5
PS Name: The Great Ghost

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Anyone who knows me knows what my team will be xD

Username: dragontamer44722
GMT Timezone: EST
PS Name: dragontamer44722

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Username: Rocxidi
GMT Timezone: pacific -8
PS Name: rain is for gays

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Is there a set date or will that be determined at a later time?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
As long as this tourney doesn't start around the time I go to Anime Expo, I'm fine with whatever start date.

Username: SilverLanayru
GMT Timezone: GMT -7 (Pacific Daylight Time)
PS Name: SilverLanayru

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Username: CrazyStarry
GMT Timezone: -7 PDT
PS Name: StarryFire09

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
everyone above accepted!

I forgot to add it by accident which I fixed it now my mistakes I forgot to add XD I let the signs go all the way to the 21st but when it hist the 21st battles will start...I will add prizes in later which they probably be mostly just shinies I am trying to get rid of in my bank boxes I don't want since they are not owned to me XD I try to get some nice ones though which most of them are kalos born mons.

@silver: I hope it doesn't interfere you leaving the last day of the tournament will be on the 1st which that is why anime expo starts >.>

I will add myself in it ;)

Username: FairyWitch
GMT Timezone: Gmt -4
PS Name: FairyWitch824

Last edited:

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
I"ve got a quiz on the 22nd that I'll be studying for and then an exam on the 28th after that. With that said if battles can be delayed slightly I'm able to participate in the afternoon of the 22nd. I already have a few weather teams set so assuming the tourney isnt a one day type of thing I'll post a registration.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Username: Twinyoshi45
GMT Timezone: -7
PS Name: Twinyoshi45

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
everyone above accepted!

I forgot to add it by accident which I fixed it now my mistakes I forgot to add XD I let the signs go all the way to the 21st but when it hist the 21st battles will start...I will add prizes in later which they probably be mostly just shinies I am trying to get rid of in my bank boxes I don't want since they are not owned to me XD I try to get some nice ones though which most of them are kalos born mons.

@silver: I hope it doesn't interfere you leaving the last day of the tournament will be on the 1st which that is why anime expo starts >.>
Yeah, Anime Expo is from July 1st-4th this year, but this should be fairly managable. I should be fine as long as I can finish my battles before then. (Plus, usually the night before AX, I go to the convention center to pick up my badge so that I won't have to be stuck in line the next day. lol)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username: Dew Watatsumi
GMT Timezone: GMT -6 (US Central)
PS Name: Samurott boner (Yes that's my showdown name...I'm stuck with that name for now...-_-)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Username: Zold
GMT Timezone: +1 (+1 ST)
PS Name: ZoldPGL

5.) Each team must consist of a theme of a weather so you can make at team that revolves around hail,sun,rain,or sand.
Does this mean a team with one weather introducer is enough, or does every Pokemon in your team need an ability that makes use of the weather? Are multiple weather effects in one team allowed?

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Ooh, weather... Signing up.

Username: DX 2401PT
GMT Timezone: -4
PS Name: DX 2401PT

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
everyone above is accepted :D

@zold: the team has to consist a theme of one weather so if you make a hail team it must be a team that works with hail,if its sun it be a team of sun,no mixed weathers. I can update that to fix the wording a bit better it does sound a bit odd.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey ger glad to see you joined :) I will add you to the list

two more days for sign ups and then the tournament will begin which I will message everyone when it does start so they don't forget about it ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.