• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weather Control Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
my alt, rain is for gays, was stolen earlier today, so i have registered a new one and will be using ou is for gays for this tourney

Round: 1
Opponent: fairywitch
W/D/L: 2-0 win
Comments(be polite please): i dedicate this post to the dugtrio that gave his life for my victory

Round: 1
Opponent: silverlanayru
W/D/L: 2-1 win
Comments(be polite please): rain is broken lol

will be editting this post with the rest of my battles

Last edited:

ger9119

Hey, I'm having computer problems so I'll have to drop out of this tournament sorry

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey, I'm having computer problems so I'll have to drop out of this tournament sorry

dang that sucks man sorry to see you drop out :c maybe next time >.<

anyway we got 3 more days left counting today for these battles to be done all battles done will count as loses so please try to get them fast as you can >.<

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Whelp, to anyone who has yet to fight me for the weather tourney, today's the last day to get ahold of me. x: I will not be around at all tomorrow till Tuesday due to Anime Expo.

You'll have an easier time catching me on the discord. But yeah, other than that, any results I have will pretty much be as is.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright everyone i gave the most extention there was lol busy with work so didn't have a chance to come online >.< anyway i will tally up the wins/losses and i will place everyone soon then get this thread closed.

First Place: DjSummers
Second Place: SilverLanayru
Third Place: Zold and DT tied so i let either one pick something they don't have for a prize if they have that mantine already

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.