• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weather Control Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Username:M.Oreo
GMT Timezone: UTC 6:00
PS Name:Reincarnated Soul

Happy now? :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Signing up as a sub since i missed the deadline

Username: Naoto-Shirogane
GMT Timezone: gmt +1
PS Name: naoto tour

there isn't any brackets so no need for subs i can add you in but you be the last person to enter since i didn't officially put a set time on the beginning post :)

alright tournament has began which everyone will have 17 rounds which everyone will battle everyone once that will be best out of 3 good luck!

Prizes are confirmed I will be adding them in soon :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
there isn't any brackets so no need for subs i can add you in but you be the last person to enter since i didn't officially put a set time on the beginning post :)

alright tournament has began which everyone will have 17 rounds which everyone will battle everyone once that will be best out of 3 good luck!

Prizes are confirmed I will be adding them in soon :)

Alright, already ready ad liking my results with my teams, lets get it on! Good luck peeps

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i am ready whenever you are everyone, also I be on the discord chat which I do share a discord chat server for tournaments with DT. I will pm your the link if you want to join to get people to battle you faster :) we are keeping it secretly for reasons ;) if you like to join just vm and I will send a pm to the link :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Sign-In Post!!

Ready to start accepting Battles!

Round: 1
Opponent: Dew Watatsumi
W/D/L: Win 2-1
Comments (be polite please): Good games, that second battle I did horrible, but it did make up for the 3rd match.

Round: 2
Opponent: DragonTamer44722
W/D/L: Win 2-0
Comments (be polite please): Good games. Unfortunate things happened.

Round 3
Opponent: DX 2401PT
Comments (be polite please): Good games, opponent got very unlucky with 90 Accuracy, moves that only missed at the wrong time.

Round 4
Opponent: SilverLanayru
Comments (be polite please): Very well played games. Battle one was just so stressful, I missed all my important kill shots, but a crit in the end was able to help me seal the win. Battle 2 was a bit more different, but I managed to win.

Round 5
Opponent: Conquer Phoenix
W/D/L:Win 2-0
Comments (be polite please): Good games. I thought I lost that second battle, but luckily you swapped.

Round 6
Opponent: TwinYoshi45
Comments (be polite please): Good game.

Round 7
Opponent: FairyWitch
Comments (be polite please): Good game, that second match was something.

Round 8
Opponent: M.Oreo
Comments (be polite please): These were two of the closest battles ever, good games as always Wec.

Round 9
Opponent: Zold
Comments (be polite please): Battle 1 was close, you made a few wrong moves in letting me kill a certain Poke. As for Battle 2, I got a crit right off the start which basically helped give me that win quicker.

Round 10
Opponent: Smokin' Weedle
W/D/L: Win 2-1
Comments (be polite please): Good games, Battle 2 got a little haxy in the end with my misses and crits. Battle 3 was also a bit haxy, but played right.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Opponent: Djsummers
W/D/L: Win 0, Loss 2
Comments (be polite please) Not much to say, I sucked.

Comments (be polite please): Went a little better this time, the first battle went a little better but whatcha gonna do.

Round: 3
Comments (be polite please): Fun matches, not much else to say, she just had a better set of teams than me.

Round: 4
W/D/L: Win 2, Loss 0
Comments (be polite please): Some unfortunate misses in critical places, plus some mistimed switches led to her loss. It was fun!

Round: 5
Comments (be polite please): Played kinda stupidly but hey, that's life.

Last edited:

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Zold's Battle Results
W/D/L: 2-0 (Zold wins)
Comments(be polite please): I had luck on my side both matches, not extreme, but still. Conquer fought well and made good predictions!

W/D/L: 2-1 (Zold wins)
Comments(be polite please): Had fun games, that 2nd match goes down in history as a stall grande.

Comments(be polite please): Thanks a lot for waiting on me. You played well!

Opponent: MrSummer
W/D/L: 0-2 (MrSummer wins)
Comments(be polite please): I kinda threw the first game which was dumb, lol.

Opponent: DT
Comments(be polite please): I like the originality of your teams!

Round: 6
Opponent: Wecando
W/D/L: 1-2 (Wecando wins)
Comments(be polite please): Good games!

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
W/D/L: L
Comments(be polite please): Glory for

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Round:1
Opponent:00swms
W/D/L:W
Comments(be polite please): ggs

ound:1
Opponent:Dragontamer
W/D/L:W
Comments(be polite please): ggs

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey all

the serebii competitive discord will be useful to schedule matches for this and any other tournaments

https://discord.gg/t52Jdzm

dirc we have one already XD I have the link if you want me to send it to you me and dt are sharing a server...

seems dt is okay sharring it publically so you all can join the server i will be adding this link to the front ^_^

https://discord.gg/8Tx4g3C

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
This is probably where I will be posting my results, so here goes.

Opponent: M.Oreo
W/D/L: L (0-2)
Comments(be polite please): Obviously, I still have some work to do. xD I'm just glad I did better in the second battle, because I got whooped in the first battle. lol rip

Opponent: dragontamer44722
W/D/L: W (2-0)
Comments(be polite please): We had some interesting strategies going on throughout our battles! Despite all that, I managed to work my way up to victory. Probably my most fun battle yet!

Comments(be polite please): She's got some solid teams. But unfortunately, there was a certain mon from my team that gave both of her teams issues. >.< On top of that, lucky flinches and crits were a thing.

Opponent: Crazy0n389
Comments(be polite please): His team had issues with a certain mon of mine, and that's what sealed the victory for me.

Comments(be polite please): Things were going alright for both sides on the first battle; but once I found the opportunity to set up, I gained the momentum. Second battle... whelp, I have no words. He brought a certain weather team when I had a certain mon on my team that benefits from it. ;w;

Opponent: DJSummers
Comments(be polite please): I swear, this guy tells me I give away stressful battles when he gives just as much. xD Being serious though, he was probably my most intense opponent yet. I do not know where to begin with this... but maybe Summers can explain better than me. lol

Round: 7
Opponent: DX 2401PT
Comments(be polite please): My luck boon seems to have worn off at this point, haha. I had an unlucky freeze in the 2nd game that slowed down my attempted momentum. I had hoped to try to climb my way back up depending on circumstances, but it wasn't going as I wanted it to. Ah well, it's okay. xD

Round: 8
Comments(be polite please): Yeeeeeah, there was really only one mon on his team that I should've brought an answer to. 'Nuff said. x.x

Round: 9
Opponent: Smokin' weedle
Comments(be polite please): Good games! I had a few minor screw-ups in the 2nd battle, but I still managed to plow my way through.

Round: 10
Opponent: Rocxidi
W/D/L: L (1-2)
Comments(be polite please): First opponent to take it to round 3. xD It pretty much all came down to whether or not one of my mons was gonna take out one of his swift swimmers at +2. And alas, I did not get the high damage roll; so that's when things went downhill for me, including a Hydro Miss from my side. rip

Current Record: 5-5

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright here is my post for the tournament so far

Opponent: Silver
W/D/L: Loss 0-2
Comments(be polite please): I had trouble around one mon that killed my entire team otherwise i think i be alright plus so much flinches and crits >.> lol anyway GGS!

Opponent: DT
Comments(be polite please): LOL my luck isn't on my side and the second so many misses...ggs though!

Opponent: Crazy
Comments(be polite please): first game was my fault totally however second game was alot of misses that killed my chances of winning rip gg!

Opponent: Wec
Comments(be polite please): gg wec! I knew your team is always solid as always :)

Opponent: 00swrms
W/D/L: Won 2-1
Comments(be polite please): gg zero! that was some close matches the first one one bad move killed the whole game but came back in the last two games :) sorry about those misses though that one miss did cost that second match :c

Opponent: Djsummers
Comments(be polite please):gg dj! first match bad choice bring in a mon first cost the game and the second game was still solid ggs!

Round: 7
Opponent: Dirc
Comments(be polite please):gg! bad plays lead me to lose

Last edited:

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Tourney results: (pending confirmation)

Round 1:
Results: W/D/L: Win 2-0
Comments: Excellent control. Honestly, I thought it would be a lot closer since we had the same weather type. Lucky stars, perhaps? GG either way ^^

Round 2:
Opponent: Silver
Results: W/D/L: Loss 0-2
Comments: That Magia had my number the whole way. Couldn't figure out a clear cut strategy to fight it. Lesson learned! ;)

Round 3:
Opponent: Wec
Results: W/D/L: Loss 0-2
Comments: First battle was pretty decent, but the second battle was kind of... What did I do differently? lol GG though ^^

Current Results: 2-4

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Whoops. Forgot.

Round 1
Opponent: DJ Summers
Result: 0-2
Comment: Good old Acc 90 missing 60% of the time.

Round 2
Result: 2-0
Comment: Mirror weather matchups both times. And... bad luck on the opponent's side this time around. Ouch. GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.