• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*'*'*Weather Makers' Club'*'*'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regi♪Castform

Pachirisu Master
;351;;351-r;;351-s;;351-i;¡Weather Makers' Club!;351-i;;351-s;;351-r;;351;
¡¡¡WELCOME!!!​
***Approved by PsiUmbreon***

This is the Weather Makers' Club, a club for all weather making Pokemon fans!!! A weather maker is a Pokemon who when level ups, it learns a weather attack or if it already knows it... (Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Hail, Sandstorm, and Shadow Sky)

Rules:
  • Don't flame, including symbols (ex: f***, 6!+(h, ext...)
  • Don't make fun of others' fave Weather Making Pokemon.
  • Have fun
  • Serebii's rules

All you need to join is one or more fave Weather Making Pokemon.

Members:
¿Castform?
CastforMAINA
Poke931

Owner - Co-Owner - Member

Last edited:

Skrusti

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for not knowing you had your name changed. All you have to do is point that out to me, instead of making a ginormous deal about it, such as quoting the entire approved list ¬_¬

And SHEESH! Posting in a topic to let them know they did something wrong gets the attention of a mod, which would've led to the topic being closed if it was against the rules *gasp*

*wanders off aimlessly*

Oh, and by the way, maybe you *should* read the rules ¬_¬ This could be closed anyway because you didn't say the club was approved by Psi. So NYEH.

Ok, never mind. You edited it already ¬¬

Last edited:

Anorith

Bring me the grapes.
hi there
mind if i be co-owner?
thnks Castform.

Regi♪Castform

Pachirisu Master
yeah!!! new member!!!

***changes list***

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
Can i join?

Regi♪Castform

Pachirisu Master
Poke391 said:
Can i join?
your in
***changes list***

What are you guys' fave Weather Maker???

Anorith

Bring me the grapes.
feh i like castform.
hes the only one.

Regi♪Castform

Pachirisu Master
Same as mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.