• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weather or No Weather

Weather or no weather?

• I like weather teams better than teams with no weather.

Votes: 71 41.3%
  • I like teams with no weather better than ones with weather.

Votes: 101 58.7%

• Total voters

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
Do you enjoy teams more with weather (rain, sandstorm, sun, etc.) or no weather?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I think both styles are good, however the bonus of weather is, if your opponent needs a specific weather, having your own weather up instead can mess them up badly

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
i like sandstorm. trying out sunny day, but i don't think it's my thing. my current team doesn't use weather though. i have multiple teams actually.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Definitely no. I don't like how things become reliant on the chosen weather and that once it is eliminated the team suffers. In ubers don't run a weather team and I quit OU in gen 5 because of the over reliance on weather. I am having fun in the lower tiers and Ubers without weather thank you very much :)

Gray™

weather is pretty much the reason why bw is so bad compared to the previous gens
so gotta say no weather

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Weather tends to be more fun to do and more fair against other weather teams.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
The biggest problem with weather is that it can give non-weather users(like myself)a massive disadvantage.
It was OK when you actually needed a turn to set up,but with Generation V, Drizzle-swift swim combos etc. have made things too easy for other people to ruin you from the very start of the first turn :(
I'd personally like some pokemon that perform better outside of weather.
Maybe some new weather types would be nice(so it isn't just ice,water, grass and fire types getting all the benefits.
Otherwise,I hate them.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
For me, weather is kind of an either-or situation. I have my weather teams (although I don't use them that often), but I oftentimes prefer no weather. And I especially dislike it when people do typical weather teams, not putting any uniqueness to it. I try to put something unique in each of my weather teams.

girazard

IT'S A TRAP!!!
I like it. Not in favour of other team styles, but with four different perma-weathers available, there, at least in theory, twelve more viable playstyles. And I don't think by not having a weather inducer on your team you have sucha massive disadvantage as some people have suggested.

irock245

She wants it
I don't have anything against weather, but it's annoying to see almost every team use weather. I personally make a bunch of non-weather teams, and they do well against weather teams. Sometimes I'll make a weather team, but I never keep it around for long.

Zachmac

I don't have anything against weather, but it's annoying to see almost every team use weather. I personally make a bunch of non-weather teams, and they do well against weather teams. Sometimes I'll make a weather team, but I never keep it around for long.
Exactly. Back in fourth gen, I loved weather, and kabutops. I used weather in almost every team, actually. When I saw DW Politoed and Vaporeon, I was thrilled.

Now, I'm sick and tired of it. It's everywhere. I'll try a sandstorm team sometimes, though, since that's a little more flexible.

Cometk

west side
shitty weather teams rely on their own weather and don't function if they don't have it.

that's why i use weather to counter other weathers.

zerofield

i miss miror
My latest couple teams haven't had weather, but I don't have anything against it o3o

edit: rank up C: