1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Weaver's Art Stuff

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Weaver_8, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Weaver_8

Weaver_8 Down the rabbit hole

2. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

They're decent, good enough but I must say that there is need for some improvement in your works. How do you make these artworks? You have potential, yes and if you practice with your arts some more, I assure you, you'd be good. :)

3. Weaver_8

Yeah, they obviously could use improvement ^.^'
    I use DAmuro, since I don't have any other art program for my computer. Thanks for your kind words. I hope that I will be able to get better with DAmuro.

4. Weaver_8

5. Runandwine

Runandwine Knight Trainer

wow, you did all these arts on DAmuro?? that's awesome!! I tried to use it once... let's say I've made an awesome bean with eyes :') (it supposed to be a doggie haha)
    nice work, and your fakemons are so cute <333 I would definitely would get a Kiweed!

6. Weaver_8

Got some more art to share
    A certain yellow lizard that has recently been introduced has inspired me!
    http://fav.me/d652i27

7. Amira

Amira Poké Princess

Why does Lilligant have a cat collar on? :c

8. Weaver_8

Cause I wanted to customize her so she wasn't just a plain Liligant. Kind of like how some people add bandannas to their Pokemon to make them look cooler.