• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Webkinz Anyone?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I know that other websites aren't talked about that much here but I want to know if there are any other Webkinz lovers.
Here's where you can discuss what your favorite places and things to do. Find your friends, brag about your high scores, brag about your number of pets. Just Hang out with other Webkinz lovers. Update people on progress: New High-scores, new pets, new friends, whatever.

On Webkinz I am ambree123. I love Goobers Lab. My scores aren't that great but I am most proud of all my pets. I have 28 Webkinz and many more I haven't added to my account yet.

Vali

King of Beets
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Yeah, let's play around with stuffed animals with their "awesome" houses. They have clearly gone money-crazy, how many new magical pets have I seen in stores? wow

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
And how old are you?
Better yet, why did you make this thread?

Vali

King of Beets
I know that other websites aren't talked about that much here but I want to know if there are any other Webkinz lovers.
Here's where you can discuss what your favorite places and things to do. Find your friends, brag about your high scores, brag about your number of pets. Just Hang out with other Webkinz lovers. Update people on progress: New High-scores, new pets, new friends, whatever.

On Webkinz I am ambree123. I love Goobers Lab. My scores aren't that great but I am most proud of all my pets. I have 28 Webkinz and many more I haven't added to my account yet.

Are you four years old?

EDIT: Accelgor'd

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Club Penguin's worse. That's for another thread, though.

GOOBERS LAB POWERS ACTIVATE LETS USE SCIENCE
^They are both terrible things though.

Club Penguin kids are easy to troll, though. If you say "crap" they go ballistic.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I used to play it, but too old now. :( I still buy 1 a year so I won't lose my amazing account.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Don't be so childish. And no, I don't mean the one who created this thread, I mean most above posters.

Seriously, I never had Webkinz either, but so what if someone wants to talk about it? It's not like it's very different from other online things that lots of people on here do. :\

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
To be fair, we all like pokemon, and look at Nosepass, Mr. Mime, and Unown and say "That's so original and cool and tottaly not lame."

On topic, i'm not a big fan. It's just not my style. But apparently my sister's style.

Flame Mistress

^They are both terrible things though.

Club Penguin kids are easy to troll, though. If you say "crap" they go ballistic.

I've tried that on Club Penguin before (yes, I'm a member, so what?) and the reaction's pretty hilarious.

Anyway, so is Webkinz like a Club Penguin for teenagers? I'd love to see that.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
@Sietse23

If I'm not wrong Webkinz are plushies you can use to play in an online world. My cousins have heaps of them and I used to have one dog plush of it that I lost long ago.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
im 13 everyone. i got my first one on my bday a few years ago and yeah i think its fun. so what? if people are going to call me stupid, then what good are you compared to the people who think that pokemon is stupid? i am allowed my owb opinion

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Why would you buy Webkinz when the majority of the plush animals are butt-ugly? If you like stuffed animals so much, at least consider getting ones that are more attractive. The only one I have is the white duck/platypus thing which I forget the name of, and the hair is absolutely disgusting. Maybe I would like it more if it was soft like a normal stuffed animal and didn't have all that disgusting hair.

My brother used to be a Webkinz addict and it literally ended up costing our family thousands of dollars. I'm not even kidding; we added it up. Now, the majority of his Webkinz are either lost or rotting under his bed. Let this be a testament to anyone who wants to consider getting into Webkinz: it will end up costing too much and you'll just forget about it soon enough. Don't waste your time or money.