• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Webmaster Discussion Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake

Not to mention during the purge, the mod is now a guest. >_>

JKaizer

Ready for a new day
Hey, Dragonfree, you gonna rewrite the rules?

If so, reclarify the no forum links rule, and perhaps add forum portals to it? (Sites that just link to forums)

Jake Dragon

Dragon KungFu Master
There should be a thread where people who can free host others can post there services and people who want free hosting can find them.

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Charizard186 said:
I have checked it, there are free hosts but no one has offered theirs.
There was actually someone offering free hosting, but it's closed now (http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=1415238&postcount=73).
From what I've seen most people here are only hosted on free hosts themselves and if they are not, they proably just can't afford hosting other people.

Dragonfree

Just me
What's the point? o.o The sig test thread is there to ask so your sig won't get deleted and you'd lose your tags and everything. Here it won't hurt to just try and post it, and it may or may not end up closed.

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
However dragonfree, we're only allowed one thread a month, so if we post one and it isn't good enough and improves over the month we can't make a new one. So if we think it's good enough and it isn't, even if we improve it we have another month to wait. That goes to you both, that's why I'm not letting Bling make a thread about our site yet...

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
Um why in the world is post count off???

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
This is the webmaster discussion thread right? For anything webmaster related?

Yeah well, is there a site with the name "Vermillion City" taken? I figured that would be a swell name for a poke site I'm making. Or how about "Raichu's Vermillion City"?

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
If you want to make sure you have a name that no one else has, pick a name like Megapokeplushieland XD

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
That name is waaay long, Agent. But it is a good choice.....

Yeah, Vermillion City DOES seem obivous that it could have been taken....

Some more ideas:
1. Pika Clan's Habitat
2. Raichu's Habitat
3. Raichu City

I suck at names......

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
Raichu City >>>>>>>>>>> all the other ideas you had.

The name Megapokeplushieland is supposed to be long dude... it captures the essence of the site.

Actually it was just the first thing that popped into my head.

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
I don't see what theme the name gives it actually, but it's your choice.

Edit: Your site name, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.