• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Webmaster Discussion Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
It stands out from the crowd. No one else has a 19-letter long site name.

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
I see, well that's fine.

Hmmm, my site is underway. But what should my pokemon game guide section have?

In my G/B/R/Y section, I have the ideas for Walkthrough, Wild pokemon area's and Q&A pages for it's section. What other kind of guides shall I add-on?

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
Gym leader battles? I dunno.

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
Those would be in the walkthrough section, but nice.

A few more freewebs question, since it only allowes 200 MB... does pages count as MB... and will has each banwidth resetting month starts, does that mean I get more MB or somethin?*duuur*

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
Um... I don't know. What I do know is the 100 file limit only applies to stuff you upload, not web pages

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
...So it's like I can have like... 50 pages' worth and it won't take up MB space... like that?

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
No... it will.

Just if anyone talks about a 50 or 100 file limit, ignore them.

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
Really nice?

Ok, now I just have about 200 million layout coding problems to fix now... x.x

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
Have you seen the skeleton layout at the cave of dragonflies? Click here.

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
Again I say, why is post count off!?!?!?!

If it was on, I'd have like 200 posts...

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
Have you seen the skeleton layout at the cave of dragonflies? Click here.

I already have a template, but since I can't feature out how to put my own backgrounds on there.. then I used a different template.

Ok, back on topic.

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
I really want to know why post count isn't on!

Pokemon Element

Pokemon r0x0rz
yeah, the post count thing is screwing with my head, i dont know how many posts i have, and it pisses me off :(

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Click on your user name and your post count should be above your profile.

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
I mean your post count doesn't raise in the Webmasters thing.

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
Me neither! >= (

It makes me look like a newbie!!!

Rufinito18

mE Entertainment
My website is well under way (www.moogle-enix.webs.com)
You know, i'l give this little suggestion to every1. Something that helped me build a website. You obviously can't do it alone o.0. It's usually a whole lot of work. What I did, is I attached a forum to my website (something all website should do) and from there, we plan stuff for the website itself. For example, people who want to send me guides and stuff, post it in the forum. Really cool and it works. + its a great place to give feedback. If you want a forumhost, check out www.forumer.com
I suggest IPB but that's IMO. Unless u want vBulletin (But that cost money :( )

-JP

JP :: Serebii Forums
To return to Space discussion, Free (French webspace system) allowed 10000Mo / FTP

It's very great for us, but if you've got more than 1600 each day, it's going to be difficult.. But it's the best service in France I think. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.