• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Website and Website hosting

krazyelements241

Hello, i a currently using HostPapa for my website. I am using their website builder and it is very limited. i am not happy.

I plan on switching to another host provider. I came across blue host, ipages, and justhost. the three seem to have a fair price for what i intend to use my website. the three also use weebly and wordpress templates. however, i looked through weebly and wordpress' templates and i find them boring and flat. very generic. Now, I'm not certain if the templates i saw were generic because i used a free account, and maybe ill have access to better templates if i subscribe to any of those host providers? any ideas?

the type of website I'm going for is something like:
www.squarespace.com/templates/…

and

www.squarespace.com/templates/…

does anyone know if weebly/wordpress offer portfolio websites like squarespace? I'm a photographer and i have seen many of these simplistic photography websites. I love them!

thanks in advance!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
The links you've posted do not work.

Square Space can be used a website hosting platform. I know some people use it and have good things to say about it.

Wordpress.com offers a large amount of Templates, It's free to start, but you can spend money on this to make it look better. (The version you add to your own server using stuff from wordpress.org can allow you to add stuff that isn't shown on the pages, and most of the Wordpress.com templates are available.) I've got some experiencing with this one, and you use a templates that shows off photos. http://susansharpeceramics.co.uk/ is a Wordpress.com site I helped create. (There are photo's of me in there somewhere.) My own site is wordpress.org .

I've no idea about Webly.