• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wednesday: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire + TCG - Flashfire

Zbger

Fiery Blaze Lucario
I was thinking that i will buy X and Y but when i saw this, i will just wait for it then i will buy it. THIS IS SO AWESOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(at first i thought it was a fan made game :p)

and one moar thing:

I CANT WAIT 4 IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(goes to mah GBA to play Ruby to satisfy my hunger for the waiting)

Last edited:

Hoenn_reaper93

Legend master
Omega ruby and alpha sapphire

Since hgss had suicunes story's from crystal It'll be awesome if these games have rayquazas story from emerald. It would be cool if some of the event places like birth island and the place where the latis were at would be available to go to freely.

T5000X

Indivijul
Oooh, I'm so excited!! If I wasn't sick I'd go running around the block in excitement! I just can't waait!!

Hoenn_reaper93

Legend master
1. Sapphire was my first game ever! I'm so happy to see it remade!
2. I think I'm going to get Omega Ruby because I don't have Groudon yet. But if I get Groudon before I get the remkaes, I'm getting Alpha Sapphire.
3. I wonder if those are megas for Kyogre and Groudon.
4. I'd like to point out how it says new adventure. But who cares! It's still gen 3 remade!

New adventure well if these aren't megas then make there a different story behind their true power and u can play that story so reach these forms