• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wednesday: Pokémon X & Y - Oorotto

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

More...

Garbodor.

Excellent! That tree looks kinda of like a virus.
I love it's design.
Damn, I can't wait for this game...

Catstorm

ポケモン トレーナー
Finally, a real tree Pokémon.

heliwatte

Ahahaha Fennekin used "glow punch". It's gonna be a fighting type! xD
I don't think glow punch is a fighting type because you also have fire punch, ice punch and thunderpunch!!! Maybe it's just a normal type... I don't know, BUT fennekin walks on 4 legs!!! So maybe he learns that attack when he almost evolve en he evolves in a fox who stands on 2 legs!!! This actualy looks like a fightning type!!!

Black Light

Do You Even Mega?
BUT fennekin walks on 4 legs!!! So maybe he learns that attack when he almost evolve en he evolves in a fox who stands on 2 legs!!! This actualy looks like a fightning type!!!

I was curious as well why a Pokemon who walks on four legs would be learning a Punch type move. Like you stated heliwatte, this move is something Fennekin will probably learn as it is getting close to evolving, if it ends up standing on 2 legs.

However, I really hope it doesn't evolve into another Fire/Fighting starter, but instead is something like a Fire/Psychic and "Glow Punch" is a Psychic punch or something. >.<