• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weee!! I'm back!!

mastersky303

The Unstoppable
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
would you like to help me and stoopidmahn with creating a new region,new pokemon, new gym leaders, etc.....please...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Dodo-cat

baby tooth!
EEEeee!

EEEEEEEEEE! Jake! Jake! You are supposed to break the rules and revive this when I'm not around!!!

Well, sorry that I haven't updated this thread lately, I've been doing naughty stuff! But now I'm back, though ready to go again soon for my exams, but I'm back for the moment at least!

A pixel art for PT's main legendary pokemon Albinos.

albinos.PNG

FK designed it and made a sprite of it. For those of you who think it looks like Diaruga, I can ensure you all that it's made years before diaruga was first revealed! So shut up and worship it!

Kyumi

EEEE! : )
huge fan. keep up the good work!

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
I am? Wooops... xD It's perfect. *drools* You are a wonderful spriter. Is it supposed to be huge? xD Like a gigantic Pokemon uber? xP I think it's cool. ^^

Rayn

The Shiny Espeon!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

If that legendary went up against Diaruga, it would Pwn the crap out of the ol' Diamond legendary!
Fantastic Sprites! EEEEEEEE!

Munchy.42

WOW!!! Cool sprites! Can i have permission to use the dolphin line for my dex? (You thought of exactly the same name for the 1st dolphin! Dolphina!)

Fred

SUPER TRAINER!!!
(heart stop's) WOW!!! your great I mean the best! I've never seen such good work (besides the game people them self's who you could work for.)

MLS

.::Lost Butterfly::.
EEEEEEEEEE! I love the everything. Especially the FPVs. Did you make them from scratch? If so, you should make a tutorial! I also like Fryote, Ocelisk, Lazardous, Polynx, Tabiki, and the legendary best. I wish I could sprite like that. EEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lizard-kun

Serebii's Ninja
buildings and berries.
best stuff i've ever seen.

Yami Ryu

eeee.

Please don't critisize (especially about the colouring and palette and stuff about the gba restrictions) unless you and I have formed a super close bond! I don't feel comfortable hearing advice from strangers, especially ppl like kiddy matt and toto who think they know me, but are actually crazy and hate ogre battle!

:/ well then I can't point out anything outside of the intro scene thing blew me away, and the scratch buildings/gyms and the animations are some of the best I've seen.

And thanks for making me sound like a broken record repeating what people have already said 20xtimes before >>'

Dodo-cat

baby tooth!
EEEeee!

Yay! Exam's over! OVER!!!

Knights of the togepi kingdom!

knight.PNG
knight
phalanx.PNG
Phalanx
highknight.PNG
High knight
elite.PNG
Europea
europea.PNG
Europea 2

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How did you do the buildings? From scratch? They're all good!

Kokopelli

Mostly harmless
EEEEEeeeeee eeee ee?

Yeeah.. Yah know, theres really no words to describe how good you are at spriting. I'm thinking Game freak should hire you, cause your better by tenfold than anyone working there, I can tell you that much.