• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Week 1, Poll 3

Who do you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Welcome to the first week of polling for the Weekly Sprite Contest! Cast your votes well, and remember that you can't vote for yourself. Here we have the third lucky group:

http://i38.*******.com/htz4et.png

Rhytleray.png

http://i37.*******.com/9k8ojt.png

Aiduskinx.png

entry-2.png

Pwscmf.png

magnelickiterra.png

f_FusionGrotlm_b692ee1.png

Absol-Gallade-Lucario.png

Good luck everyone.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
People, don't forget that since this is the intial votes, we all have THREE (3) votes (we'll get it right next time...)

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Please note that somebody voted for everyone in this poll, so that person's votes won't be counted.

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Unfortunately no, I looked when I posted it. I guess we can just count, with large amounts of votes like that it's pretty obvious.

In this poll Metamence and Light Venusaur each have one less vote than they appear to, as voting for yourself is not allowed. I believe I said that in the first post.

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is the link to the club from which the new banner and sprite contests were derived:Serebii Spriter's Club
We still have contests going on, although now that these threads exist they're more for people who are just starting out or working on their abilities. Anyway, if you want, participate in the contests. If not, vote in last week's contest. The entries may be on the second page by now, and you vote for one of the four entries by just posting who you vote for.
Thanks guys :D

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Metamence and Light Venasaur both voted for themselves, so they have one less vote, correct?

GDE

Palette Professor
good luck all :D

GDE

Palette Professor
I was in 3rd too DX