1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Week V Champion Poll

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by Zadros, Nov 27, 2008.

?

This week's winner...

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. Tyranidos and Lemon!

6.4%
  2. [aka] and Light Venusaur

48.9%
  3. Zadros and mitchlord

4.3%
  4. Celestial_Aura and Medical Meccanica

10.6%
  5. Draco_Patil and ginger4prez

6.4%
  6. klnothincomin and Lishus13

23.4%
  1. Zadros

Zadros Incorrigible slacker

A little later than usual, I decided to sleep in on my first day of holidays =) Anyway, this is a pairs champion poll so this week we will have joint winners. No voting for the pair you are in, no telling people to vote for you, and yea.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d7iuyx.png
    [​IMG]http://i33.*******.com/2namwzm.gif
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Sigh!

Sigh! Bad Taste Everywhere

Wow [aka] did a nice job on the flames! So he/she gets my vote

3. Jaguar297

Jaguar297 I'm back!

I like the green Slowbro, although I'm dissapointed that everyone didn't do a mix........

4. Medical's ariados is excellent, so that gets my vote.

5. kirby8933083

kirby8933083 mai husbando

My goodness, most of the animations are fantastic. I mean, the Frosslass animation is amazing, but that's not the pair I voted for as the other color wasn't the best IMO. ;X [aka] and Light Venusaur had a great pair together, both of them deserve it.

6. [aka]

[aka] Well-Known Member

Seeing as how I can't vote for myself (and that I don't really need the vote anyways xD), I'll vote for my good friend Lishus!....just lol.

7. gtab x3

gtab x3 Well-Known Member

Still going with what i said before because the colour choices for the ariados is soo awsome!

8. Lishus13

Lishus13 Poli-Spriter!

I voted for you guys as well ^^ I love that Moltres to death!
    But alas, I'll never make it to the Hall Of Fame. You guys deserve it!
    It is my first time on the Champion Poll though =D

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  9. csisps_26

csisps_26 Roark <3

It was a hard choice, but I chose klnothincomin and Lishus13's ones. Meh, I like the Luxray animation. The colours on Slowbro were nice, too. About the others, [aka]'s one is good. Really good. ^^ Gotta love the flames!

10. Douger

Douger Veteran Spriter

Are you kidding?? You and klnothincomin definitely deserve it as well! That Slowbro is adorable!
    I voted you guys. The others didn't have that extra pizazz yours had. (hehe ive never said that word before)

Nice work guys!

11. [aka]

[aka] Well-Known Member

Ya well....I've been messin' around with Moltres for a while, it was bound to get me somewhere xD

And hey, you've probably been at this longer than me (I know we've been around the forums for about the same time though lol), just keep trying and I'm sure you'll get in the Hall of Fame!

When does this poll end??

12. PurpleMew

PurpleMew no promises

I voted for klnothincomin and Lishus13 because for me klnothincomin's was the best and a quick note to zadros;

- Put them together in the way they are made not just random because i wanted to vote for [aka] aswell but they are not put together based on the way they are made/animated.

13. Insidious_Dreamer

Insidious_Dreamer Dreams = Reality

Wow, the winner is rather clear this week....

14. Zadros

Zadros Incorrigible slacker

Random seemed the only fair way to me; the only way nobody could dispute the pairs.