• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weekend Warrior (428)

Leonhart

Imagineer
In retrospect, I kind of wish that Haruka had still had her Fushigidane so that it could've fought against Ogata's Fushigibana. That match could've been entertaining.

Daizy

I call you honey
The Combusken and Venusaur battle was excellent, as was Squirtle's appeal. Jeremy appeared to be some kind of rocker who was past his prime. Mind you, I was as shocked as the audience to see him on stage.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
The Combusken and Venusaur battle was excellent, as was Squirtle's appeal.

Zenigame's Appeal was essentially just like all his previous Appeals, however. In terms of originality, his combo here had none.

And May wins another battle after being down on points. Jeremy was cool. He looks a lot like Giovanni.