• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weighted Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Hi. I'm 15 and looking to increase my speed, endurance and strength. I'm in pretty good shape and am wondering if anyone has experience/thoughts on if they would be good and safe. I've studied them a bit and learned that they injure if you use them incorrectly. Please, thoughts or stories.

Raikou_fan

I've never used them myself, but a few of my friends have. Just a word of advice - weighted pants are a bad idea.
They need a good belt or they don't work right. Hope that helps! @(^_^)@

Weighted vests are good. Once you take them off after using them to do a certain activity, you can really feel the difference.

Nidogod

I never used or have a reason to use weighted clothes. I have used ankle and wrist weights while drumming though to help with endurance. The ankle ones worked great, but the arm ones didn't do anything. I know people who ran with ankle weights too, and they just said it hurts a lot and that's it. And yeah, it doesn't sound very safe, but like I said I have no idea.

Rave

Banned
Go swimming in a pool, not your clothes genius.

Penguinist Trainer

I'm not a fan of the weighted clothing. The arm and leg weights are better because you can at least take them off when your body has had enough. It's not like you can just take your pants off jogging downtown. heheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.