• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weird Cards and Misprints

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
Does anybody have any really strange cards or a misprint of something? I know that is really random but does anybody? My freind has a card that had the face ripped off in the factory. She bought it with it's face ripped off. ;026;

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I used to have a pack where one of the corners was ripped by the machine (I got it at the Wizards of the Coast store so I know it was a legit pack), but I sold the cards to a "weird cards" collector.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
I have this one card on it and it is a misprint, on pikachu's name it looked like the printer went kadbooma and there is this giant ink splot next to his name. Oh well, sutpid card makers.

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
I just bought a packet of cards today, and there was a card in them it was Weedle and his name was spelled Widdle

Myth88

I dunno if this is a misprint or simply a fake but my cousin owns a Majestic Dawn Dialga card but instead of the Adament Orb on the card a Pecha berry is featured.

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
Probably a misprint, unless she got it offline then it might be a fake. Gtg, it is 2:30 in the morning. Yeah.. I know what you are thinking. And are misprints this hard to come by? I have what, like 5 posts in this thing. Yea! I have five posts...

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i payed this boy £2 for a bunch of cards, but frst checked if they were real. out of the 1o cards, 1 was real, that was electivire d.p. there was a weird fake of that dusknoir in the d/p set.

it said it evolves from rhydon?:s it also had a gold border
also there was dialga and palkia in GE the dialga said it can control space and the pakia controls time there were also paper!

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
well isnt that a misprint, due to the fact that the base set charizard was only a holo?

NO SkittyonWailord is correct, thats a fake, mipronts are were they miss 1 or two words out.

I Watchd this guy opening some paks of arceus yesterday on youtube. im not sure if the packs were fake or if it was a misprint but, e opened one, and he found the shiny card that lv xs go on. it was jsut that. so he would have got a lv X!

Last edited:

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
One time I found a card on ebay that the buyer apparently had no idea that the card was a misprint, it was a pikachu card, and literally the printer looked like it had ran out of ink on it.

M4zz

Banned
It's not much of a misprint, but my darkrai lv. X is horribly off-center. The silver edges are two completely different sizes.

ShinyJirachi

Cubone Kid
I have a Cubone card that has a plain back

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
I just got a card that has accidentally 3 stars instead of 1. ( it was a rare)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I have a Charizard card with a regular name but with a mistake on power (HP only 60?)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I have a Charizard card with a regular name but with a mistake on power (HP only 60?)

Which set? And can you give us a scan?