That's not a misprint, that's a fake card. Why do people here keep posting info about their fake cards? -_- If this keeps up then I'll just have to close this thread...
And the same thing with most/all of these...Weird cards? I've got some. Here are some (not all) weird and misprinted cards I've got since I was, uh 4.
Old Cards (the times where 3rd Gen doesn't exist yet)
- A Yanma card which has the background of Fearow's card.
- An Ampharos card which has the background of Charmeleon's card
- Blastoise having a 200 HP
- Abra as a supporter card
New Cards (such as Ruby and Sapphire, Holon Phantoms, and Diamond and Pearl)
- Sableye card's illustration from Secret Wonders was Sumiyoshi Kizuki, but instead Ken Sugimori was written. Some sort of Typographical error, I guess?
- More spelling errors (Zangoose's "Cat Ferret" turned into "Get Ferret", etc.)
Sorry, no scans. Because I have no scanner. But I am telling the truth.
I got the Venomoth holo in the jungle set without the symbol, I noted they were all listed here a sell for and bit more than usual: http://www.pojo.com/priceguide/userrorcards.htmli had a jungle set nidoqueen and victerebell without the jungle symbol, and i had a base 2 charizard that said stage 1
You're right, it is a misprint/miscut card. It isn't as bad as this one of mine, but it is one.I knew it wasn't a weird card, but it does have a "flaw" which makes it a misprint, as long as they didn't mean to do it...well I still like it because at least it's something. As you can see, I've never gotten anything like that so it's my first and special card.