• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weird Evolutions

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Vanillish>Vanilluxe
There's NO WAY that I can get two scoops from a single scoop.
If only there was a way to do that in real life xD

See:

Snow cone -> ice cream cone -> sundae. Think about it.

GrassTypes.

Charmeleon to Charizard. a chameleon to a Dragon?

Froggy

Momentai
See:

Snow cone -> ice cream cone -> sundae. Think about it.

I dare you to train my ice cream cones and get them to become sundaes.
That would be the greatest discovery in the world :D
xD Just messing with you.
I just mentioned that it was wield because I'm jealous >.<

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Bagon/Shelgon to Salamence. A little lizard (Bagon) into a giant dragon 50x its size.

Or a shell into a dragon 45x its size.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
A dragon going through a cocooning stage? At least, thats the impression I get.

Charmeleon is the midpoint between a salamander and a dragon.

Agreed^

I love Vanillite but it's weird...

Tranpich to Flygon.

No.
No.
No.
NO.
NO

Trapinch is an antlion. Antlions have larvae that look similar to Trapinch. Flygon is the adult antlion.

Holy crap this thread is filled with the same stupid posts of the same Pokemon. If anyone here ever took the damn time to look anything up this thread wouldn't even freaking exist.

/rant

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
No.
No.
No.
NO.
NO

Trapinch is an antlion. Antlions have larvae that look similar to Trapinch. Flygon is the adult antlion.

Holy crap this thread is filled with the same stupid posts of the same Pokemon. If anyone here ever took the damn time to look anything up this thread wouldn't even freaking exist.

/rant

I thought Flygon was a firefly...

Nyter

Island Challenger
Yes this is being repetitive but since no one cares I will continue to say Remoraid to Octillery!