• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weird happening in the Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroRyu

Alright, so I'm skimming the far-right and second to the right rooms of the second floor, looking for Gengar, when something remarkably creepy happened. I exited the far-right room and passed through the the hall into the second-right room, and then, the camera view shifted to focus on the last room (that I just exited.) In the empty room, there's a little girl standing right in the middle of the corridor. (Her sprite is the same as that used for the 'twin' type trainers, with the distinctive bow.) She looks around in all directions, then walks out the door to the hallway. I ran into the hall to pursue her, but she was gone. I came back to the Old Chateau later, repeated the same sequence, and she appeared again! It's bizarre. Does anyone know what's going on? I'm creeped out... ;355;

Kyogre Master V3.0

It's just a ghost :p She appeared in DP, and if you go into the room next to her and exit, she occasionally leaves the room to your right, sees you and goes back in and, as she is of course a ghost, she's disappeared :)

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
There's actually more ghosts living in the Old Chateau. When you are about to go to the room on the first floor, talk to the statue beside it. And when you go in the room, you could see a man(ghost) float across the room. That really freaked me out!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Wasn't there another thread like this? Anyway, there are several times when ghosts appear in the Old Chateau, but I think they are random appearances.

ShiroRyu

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
as they said
It's just a ghost
the girl in the room and in the first floor a butler I think , the last one really freaked me out
( That's what happen when your playing at night lol)
I think they are only two appearances but I'm not sure.

BeepBop

The ghosts really freaked me out! Sometimes the ghost in the first floor shows up if you don't talk to the statue I think.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
The ghosts are even creepier when your in a dark room by yourself late at nigh. *shivers*

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Actually I coded myself into the game.

Wait... I'm not a girl. o.o D;

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
haha, the painting in the far right room on the top level, if you are away from the purple paintng it will have red eyes, but if you are right in front of it and looking at it they go away!

wurmf3edr

Loyal Trainer
I used to see the 'old man' ghost all the time, until I captured Rotom...now he now longer appears. Too bad - I enjoyed getting the creeps when I'd see him float away to the kitchen. Haven't seen the girl yet, though. Soon, I hope.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I never got the old chateau... I isn't scaryat all

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
It doesn't freak me out in the slightest.... Cool thing to see though

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
It was creepy, but the room with the eyes on the wall was the creepiest, you turn your back and you're being watched!

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Yeah, I think that they should have made it more important to the game or related it more to something in the game.
I wish there was more to see there, or things could get randomly added on.
I know its a small aspect of the game, but I think it is still really cool, and I still get creeped out.

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
yesterday I got my rotom in the Old chateau, it ws almost 10 o clock at night, seen a the movie: the elivator a phew minutes ago, and I thinked, who cares, only a phew gastlys in this old mansion. then, I walked i the room on the first floor (with my digital clock on my poke watch or how it's called) and then that butler appeared. man, I was so goddamn scared

Status
Not open for further replies.