• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weird Little Things You Do

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
...sometimes I eat cereal after 9AM

I sometimes don't wake up till 11 AM lol

I often laugh at people who spam

I always end up rubbing my chin when i'm not confused but it seems i have like super poker face when i'm playing any game at all...
I also check my email every hour because i'm paranoid that something will require my "immediate" attention, but nothing ever has

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Whenever I read books, I flick through random pages, looking at random words (I don't always do this, normally to books I've read before).

Last edited:

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
I eat cereal for supper more than I do for breakfast.

When playing mine craft, everything has to be symmetric. Like when building a house, it has to be m, for example, 5x5, 6x6 and so on.

Playing Pokemon, I always save 3-5 times before turning it off.

When I'm watching tv, whatever is in my hands,(usually my iPhone or 3DS) I'll almost always put the corner of it between my lips and just rub my lips back and forth over it.

HM02gon

Waiting...
I get extreme anxiety attacks whenever I mess up by mistake, especially if it's something I did wrong but had no clue it was wrong. It happened at work once and I broke down and cried for almost an hour.

Ascended Dialga

- I talk to myself a lot
- I tend to fiddle with my fingernails if there's a sharp point somewhere on them
- I shout at video games when I do poorly
- When I'm at home, I rarely leave my bedroom

I get extreme anxiety attacks whenever I mess up by mistake, especially if it's something I did wrong but had no clue it was wrong. It happened at work once and I broke down and cried for almost an hour.

*Hugs* I know how you feel. I become faced with depression a lot. Oftentimes when I mess something up, self-depreciative things race through my head (and sometimes out of my mouth) and I'm suddenly not in the mood for anything. It happens at work when I get yelled at. It happens when someone on the Internet makes me feel like an idiot because of something I said. It happens if I mess up real hard at a video game. It even happens when I merely think about my own future. ("Do I even have any real skills? Will I ever have a career? What if I'll still be working a menial, low-paying job even when I'm in my 30s? Or even my 40s?")

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
And I also fiddle around when I'm bored, I hum a lot (I love it) and curse whenever I do bad at video games.

Silvijo

I usually do weird gestures when being unnoticed. I also check spoons for chalk because they really disgust me.

ArtsyTrainer

I keep a pencil pouch full of different writing utensils with me during classes. It may have ten different types of pencils (brand, size, shape, etc.) and a few different pens. I constantly switch out even while I'm taking notes in class. I rarely complete an assignment without switching a lot. Lately, during my math class, I'll switch every couple problems. I feel weird if I don't have a bunch of writing utensils in my backpack while I'm at classes. My handwriting also changes often, and I've never really been consistent with it.

Benzigzag

Whenever I'm thinking hard, I either bite the tip of my thimb, or, in the case of games, I do that thing villains in movies do with their hand. You know the thing, right?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well, in the cold, I breathe in and out deeply so vapor could appear coming out of the mouth.

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Wow, I thought I was the only one who did that. Doesn't it just feel weird to only save once?

Finally there's someone else! XD

It does. I've always done this, since Red :D

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Stick the tip of my tongue out while thinking, and chew on my upper lip's edge

I double check to see if the bathroom door is locked even if it's already locked I stare blankly at someone if they say no when I ask for something When I choke on food I for some reason start punching the nearest object

Last edited: