• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weird Little Things You Do

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I rip at my lips with my teeth when I'm nervous.Like,not just bite,rip.I cannot let anything with salt touch my lips for too long because it'll sting like crazy due to the amount of cuts on them.

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
If I'm concentrating really hard, I stick my tongue out. I don't even realise I'm doing it. My primary school teacher once told me she'd pass me, but only if I stopped sticking my tongue out. I still do it.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Well... I stop at the top of my house, which has a vision to my street, and stay there for a few hours while listening to music. Most people really think I'm looking at them. But in reality I am having some crazy ideas to put in my poems/stories, and not giving a damn **** about them. Though they think I am some crazy, deadly psycho with a huge personality issue.

And, when I playing, my main character is heavily bullied. Like, hell, he listen to many things, things we do not consider much nice. Luckily for him, he's not real. But if he was, he'd probably had committed suicide by now. Or I'd be dead. Probably the latter.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
My tv and radio always have to be an even number. Only uneven number that is acceptable is '5' (15, 25, 35, ...)

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Every time I need to check a unit's stats in Fire Emblem, I usually forget which stat I was going to check and just stare at the weapons page.

I also have a habit of sitting there and just staring. Not looking at anything, not thinking about anything, staring. Just.. staring.

V

Shiny Hunter
Every time I need to check a unit's stats in Fire Emblem, I usually forget which stat I was going to check and just stare at the weapons page.

I also have a habit of sitting there and just staring. Not looking at anything, not thinking about anything, staring. Just.. staring.

I do this too. I'm usually daydreaming. Or mentally writing my book. Then when I come to, I'm like......... What was I doing? And then I have to mentally rewind to see what led up to that point until I go "OOOOH that's what I was doing" Or I nod off without shutting my eyes. Usually this results in me dropping a book or my iPad on my face, since I lay down and hold them up.

I can watch my fish swim around or just animals doing their thing for hours. Seriously. If someone saw me when I got my first Betta fish, they'd probably think I was high or something because I just sat on my bed and watched him explore his new home for like, three hours straight. By the time I got up my legs had gone completely numb. I also watched my dog eat a boiled bone my dad gave him. The whole thing.

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
I'll respond to people by clucking like a chicken. I do it to break the silence sometimes too. Aaaand I'll do it along with certain songs too. Chickens.

Also coffee at 2AM for no reason.

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
1. I tend to space out almost constantly regardless of what im doing and everything goes completely over my head when this happens which is especially troublesome when i space the very moment someone starts speaking to me.
2. I daydream about anything that gives me creative inspiration for hours on end even if it is a very simple idea.
3. I tend to look passed everyone while speaking to them. (Everyone's eyes make me nervous)
4. Whenever i use a bookbag or really any bag to carry something, it has to be in my right hand. Left hand just feels wrong and i will refuse to carry it on my back or shoulder. If you asked, I honestly would have no kind of answer for you.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Hmm... I do quite a lot of weird things. ^^; Um. But I'll keep this simple: I stretch out my clothes because I feel some random urge to, eat ice, constantly wet the ends of my hair and that's just about three examples of the weird things I do. I guess you could call them bad habits if you wish.

mimejr.james

< The one and only
I don't lock the bathroom door when I'm taking a bath, nor do I use a shower curtain. I dunno why, but I don't mind if people see me naked. I don't even have a nice-looking body, so I'm not really sure why I'm like this.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
I don't lock the bathroom door when I'm taking a bath, nor do I use a shower curtain. I dunno why, but I don't mind if people see me naked. I don't even have a nice-looking body, so I'm not really sure why I'm like this.

I keep the door closed even if I just go wash my hands o-O. Either I'm extremely paranoid about something or just weird.

I also tend to forget what I wanted to play, or just save multiple times in video games.

I also can't have my hands still at any given moment, unless it's reading.

When I wear a beanie and people look\stare at me when I walk by, I try to pull it over my head.
Not actually over my head but just pull it so I know it's on my head properly.

I just get nervous when people stare at me and sometimes they do it on purpose lol
It's annoying.

ebevan91

I lock the bathroom door when showering even if I'm home alone. IDK why I do that. Out of habit I guess. But ironically I'll just dry off and not even put on clothes for a while :/

Sharingan

I Put Hot Sauce on almost anything.. sometimes drink it from the bottle and i don't know why

V

Shiny Hunter
I eat ginger every day. Whether I have sushi or not. It is just so good and good for you, and I never get sick now. I also drink Naked juices and similar all-fruit/veggie drinks a lot.

I'm obsessed with ice cream. I freaking love it sooooo much, I would eat it every day if I had it. Sherbet is good too, but not quite as good. I freeze grapes so that when I want a frozen snack I won't eat anything unhealthy and my body thinks that I'm eating a dessert, since it is yummy and frozen.