• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weird or Unusual Pokemon Merchadise You Have/Had

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So, do you have a Pokemon toy that doesn't look right. Maybe it some cheap knock-off. Maybe it had a weird purpose.

Here are some I remember.

I once had a Pikachu I got from a state fair. I think even the fat Pikachu look would make this thing look obese in comparison.

Mewtwo plushies back in the day had this weird look. I had one, but not anymore. It has a weird grimace look with weird eyes. Pics if I can find that look.
Edit: Kind of like this

And of course, a toy I have today (once by brother's). It was a Charizard plush that had an opening at the back. You want to know what it was for. Get this, it held Willy Wonka candy. Lookie

So what are some of yours?

Last edited:

hlvks

When I was a kid my parents awlay bought me some creepy pikachu plushies, I remember one which was relly wierd and one especially fat. Also I remember pokémon plushies with opening on their backs and you could turn them upside down and they became pokéballs.

When I was a kid my parents awlay bought me some creepy pikachu plushies, I remember one which was relly wierd and one especially fat. Also I remember pokémon plushies with opening on their backs and you could turn them upside down and they became pokéballs.

I actually still have a couple of the latter plushies; a Treecko and a Koffing. Do they count as weird?

Missingno.Fan

My brother had a fat Pikachu. I had a Poliwag that turned into a Pokeball and my brother had Koffing.