• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weird remarks people have made to you

keepitsimple

site of lies
So this thread is for sharing the stupid and/or weird things people have said to you. Some people say the strangest things; sometimes it's meant as a compliment, while other times they're trying to make a point and just failing miserably >_>

One time someone told me that my hair was luscious and that he wanted to cut it off, cook it in a stew and eat it.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
That if I was an animal, I would be a Zebra because "I'm more exciting than a horse".

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me..

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Erm ok.

I was told to "Shift my carcass" by a teacher at school.....

Also was told by a former partner that if I lost any weight in my behind i'd look pretty good.

o_O

Wouldn't mind if I was large or tubby, but I'm slim o_O.....

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Well, I once got called a b*tch by a completely random person when walking home from school one day, that was pretty weird.
I just shrugged it off though.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
People tell me weird remarks all of the time... some I will not mention.

I remember a girl yelling at me I high school in the library that I needed to eat, referring to the way I look. Unfortunately, I didn't yell back that I just ate lunch.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I got told by someone I used to know that I had pretty eyes and made a beautiful woman. The problem? I'm male. :/

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
One night working at the gas station, a guy comes up to the counter and asks:

"Is it wrong to f**k a dude's girlfriend in his own bathroom if you don't know him?"

roule

take it all or leave it... I Feel You
one time a little girl laughed at me for wearing the same shirt as a bunch of different people

it was my uniform. i was at work.

Spacial

procrastination
The other day on the bus on my way home a woman told me I "wasn't a princess" because I was stuck on the stairs and the bus was full so there wasn't any way I could move, while she was trying to get down the stairs to get off the bus...

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
This one is probably a classic one. Someone calling me beautiful when I'm obviously not in good shape. It happened more often when I was a kid but now, not as much.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
honestly people dont talk to me much but wtf irish people keep asking me if im waiting in line when im behind my mum shopping. mostly women........ and once i was called "a good stick in the mud". :') brings a tear to my eye lmao

HM02gon

Waiting...
Some random stranger at a party walked up to me and started sniffing me. A man in probably his mid 40s, sniffing a 16-year old girl. He told me I smelled very good. It was probably because I slathered my body in scented lotion before the party.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
More often than not, people ask me from what part of India I came from.... assuming I came from India..?

I'm Mexican born in LA bro, wtf? >:c

:c

Well, I guess that's not weird, but its almost always the first thing that comes from their mouths when they see me. Specially the first time I heard it I was actually surprised <.>

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
My older sister has told me on many occasion that I laugh like a zebra and then proceeded to laugh at me. She told our close circle of friends and now I'm self conscious about it : /

So I came out as gay earlier and the year, and a few months a go a guy literally came up to me and stated "You're gay."

And then I told him I am, and I couldn't give two if he was trying to provoke or bully me. But then he said he actually knew, and he was just saying it.

Like, okay? It's probably the most pointless conversation I've ever had.

Psychic

Really and truly
First thing this morning, a patient in the waiting room starts asking me questions as I arrive and settle in. I don't know the answers and don't feel like talking to him.

"Do you even work here?"

No, I'm just sitting at this desk in a doctor's office for fun.

My older sister has told me on many occasion that I laugh like a zebra and then proceeded to laugh at me. She told our close circle of friends and now I'm self conscious about it : /
I used to have a kinda weird laugh that my cousin liked to tease me about. Everyone has funny mannerisms, just ignore comments like that.

Some random stranger at a party walked up to me and started sniffing me. A man in probably his mid 40s, sniffing a 16-year old girl. He told me I smelled very good. It was probably because I slathered my body in scented lotion before the party.
Oh my gosh, that was completely inappropriate of him, regardless of what you were wearing. At 40 years old he should have known better. That is incredibly creepy and someone should have yelled at him
:/

~Psychic

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Someone once told me that I looked very robust which kind of hurt my self confidence since it made me feel fat. I dunno if it was even meant to sound rude but ever since then I've avoided the person.

ebevan91

I work retail and this one customer said "Excuse me, ma'am, do you work here?" (which is a stupid ****ing question anyways because I wear a vest that has the company's name on it and a badge with my name on it) and when I didn't answer him the first time, he said "ma'am?" again.

I ignored him until he finally thought to say "sir". He said "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you were a guy."

Here's the thing, I look nothing like a female yet the guy called me ma'am at least twice. I'm a straight white male. I have short dark brown hair, a mustache, and hair on my chin, you know, a description fitting many, many 24 year old males. It was one of the most awkward, uncomfortable moments ever and even the customers nearby looked uncomfortable.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Someone I passed on the street asked if I wanted to have a date with them.
I had no idea what their name was.