• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weird-sized sprites/DW/Sugimori

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Have you seen any odd-sized artwork for Pokemon? For example Shinx is massively big compared to Luxray and Luxio in Sugimori!

Gelatini Jejunator

Vote Vanillite! Wait
The images are not proportional to other images. Otherwise, have fun finding a big Joltik image.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Ive noticed Shaymin's Land Forme art to be way bigger than the Sky Forme.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I think the DW artwork is proportionally accurate. I brought my Regice to the Dream World one time, then I brought my Roselia and found that it was much smaller.

That gives me an idea. I'll go check Wailord's DW art.

EDIT: Just compared Wailord's DW art to Regice's. They're not very much different. I guess that means Wailord was made a bit smaller so it could fit on the screen.

Last edited:

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
I think the DW artwork is proportionally accurate. I brought my Regice to the Dream World one time, then I brought my Roselia and found that it was much smaller.

That gives me an idea. I'll go check Wailord's DW art.

EDIT: Just compared Wailord's DW art to Regice's. They're not very much different. I guess that means Wailord was made a bit smaller so it could fit on the screen.

I guess. If not you prob couldn't see the DW!