• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

weird thing that happend

Fire The Eon Dragon

i like rare pokemon
so i was playing my game of pokemon pearl and battling Cinthyea(or what ever her name is)and then after deafeating her 2nd pokemon the text said "It's up!"then some weird grafix appeared then it went back to the screen where you can select pictochat,ds download mode,or chose to play a DS game or a GB game.it was weird O.O

chuboy

<- It was THIS big!
Uh-huh, and? If this ISN'T some little gimmick that you just made up (which I highly suspect it to be considering it's your first post and glitches, as a rule, do not involve coherent text) then you should supply a little extra information outlining specifically what you want US to do about it.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
There were a few demo versions of D/P given out. Yours could be one of them. Has it only done it once? And did you buy it used?

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
But I thought the demo versions only give you a LV30 Lucario and you go around the general area around Velistone and such. I never really knew that the demo actually allows you to BATTLE Cynthia...

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
But I thought the demo versions only give you a LV30 Lucario and you go around the general area around Velistone and such. I never really knew that the demo actually allows you to BATTLE Cynthia...

I know. But there might have been a differant one in some other part of the world. It's just the way he described it made it seem like some kind of demo.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

eeveerose

Well some of the games of DP were given out glitched. Like extra shinies, unexpected battles, freezes, weird colors ect.
Theres a small chance you got a glitched game.