• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weird Warnings.

McNugget

The Bassist
Have you ever used a medicine that had a weird warning?
Like for a numbing medicine my dad took it said CAUTION: May cause body parts to become numb.
And my favorite for a sleeping pill he took: Warning: May cause drowsiness!
And I think...what?

Post any weird labels you've seen here.
(PS: Younger readers: DON'T go through medicine cabinets or any medicine! Be safe :p)

Shuam

righteous
YEAH i take a medicine to help me focus due to my ADD and on it it says do not operate heavy machinery

Fatal

Banned
on the bottom of a cake box 'warning: do not turn cake upside down'

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
i had to take hyrdocodone once after surgery and remember reading "alcohol could intensify this experience" on the bottle.

..."experience"?

Last edited:

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I know someone with a baseball cap made out of hemp plant, and there's a label in it that says, 'do not smoke this cap'

edit: whoops, I thought you were referring to ALL warning labels, not just medicine. My bad

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
I remember seeing a Frito's bag that said, "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside".

*facepalm*

Warning found on a bottle of drain cleaner. The label reads: "If you do not understand, or cannot read, all directions, cautions and warnings, do not use this product"

Label on a snow sled that advises users: "Beware: sled may develop high speed under certain snow conditions"

On a Bathroom Heater: “This product is not to be used in bathrooms”

These are real XD

And this:
warning-2.jpg

Last edited:

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
samantha-tiara.jpg

This...

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I think I saw on the internet a blow dryer that you are not supposed to use while you're asleep.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
IRON: Do not use while clothes are on body

KING SIZE MATRESS: Do not attempt so swallow whole

FOOD: Contents are hot when heated

CHAIN SAW: Do not attempt to stop with hands or genitals

PIZZA: Remove plastic before heating

BLOW DRYER: Do not use while bathing

EDIT: Medicated shampoo: For External Use only. If this medication agitates your stomach, take with crackers or a small meal.

All for now

Last edited:

SlipKnoT

And my favorite for a sleeping pill he took: Warning: May cause drowsiness!
YEAH i take a medicine to help me focus due to my ADD and on it it says do not operate heavy machinery
i had to take hyrdocodone once after surgery and remember reading "alcohol could intensify this experience" on the bottle.
I take something that includes all three of these.

IRON: Do not use while clothes are on body

KING SIZE MATRESS: Do not attempt so swallow whole

FOOD: Contents are hot when heated

CHAIN SAW: Do not attempt to stop with hands or genitals

PIZZA: Remove plastic before heating

BLOW DRYER: Do not use while bathing

EDIT: Medicated shampoo: For External Use only. If this medication agitates your stomach, take with crackers or a small meal.

All for now

I saw this on a wheelbarrow:
"This vehicle is not meant to be operated on a highway."

Uh... OK.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I saw a list of these in the Consumer Reports magazine. There was a microwaveable pizza that says "Caution: Gets hot when cooked." There was also an iron-on patch that said "Do not iron while wearing shirt." And (this is the best one) there was a lamp that said "Do not use around living children." Seriously, that was real. XD

Skyliner

Destruction to all
I have deoderant that says for external use only.