1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Weirdest dreams you've ever had

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by NovaBrunswick, Oct 11, 2018.

1. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

We all have dreams, whether good or bad. This thread is for the weirdest dreams you might've had - they can be the good kind of weird, or the bad kind of weird.

Here's some of the strangest dreams I've had:

• Being chased by a giant lizard.
    • Being chased by sheep.
    • Thinking I've woken up, but finding out I'm actually asleep in bed.
    • Having boiling water accidentally being poured onto my hand.
    • Playing my Pokémon games in my dream.
    • Playing ANY video game in my dreams - Tetris, for example.
    • Getting stranded in a foreign country with my family.
    • Visiting other countries in my dreams. (These are usually good dreams.)
    • Not my dream, but my sister's - she was in a boat with the Simpsons, and the boat capsized. I don't even know why the Simpsons were in her dream. o_O

2. Madame Chocobo

Madame Chocobo PokéDrawer

I had a weird dreamception dream.

First I was in a college and they students were playing soccer. I saw an old friend from school and I asked her if she knew me and she did. Then it skipped to night, which I guess everyone went to sleep. Then, I woke up in my house and it was Halloween( don't know why), and my sister, and mother were asleep and there were some trick or treaters coming to the house. I went downstairs to get the candy..and there wasn't any candy and my dad was doing something in the kitchen so I had to tell the kids there was no candy. Woke up my sis and asked her if she can get some candy(to her annoyance of being woken up) and that was the end of the dream.

NovaBrunswick likes this.