1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Weirdest dreams you've ever had

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by NovaBrunswick, Oct 11, 2018.

1. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

I once had a dream where I was on a beach. It wasn't a golden beach with sunny skies and blue seas, however - it was sort of a red pebbly beach, with grey skies and grey seas. I think it's only significant from most other beach dreams because of that.

2. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

Last night I dreamt I had the ability to levitate and float off the ground and able to move in all directions. It was pretty cool and everyone who saw me doing it were awestruck and impressed by my talent. I basically jumped up and I’d be floating inches off the ground. When I moved I just glided forward or backwards.

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  3. SBaby

SBaby Dungeon Master

The weird thing is in my dreams, I can fly and everything. But nobody really seems to care too much that I'm doing it. They just act like they normally would in my dream. It does help me get across the bridge though. That pesky thing has ended numerous dreams on me ever since I was four. Free piece of advice about flight though. Don't go too high, or else your dream might end. Always try to stay as close to the ground as you can.

4. Since we’re also discussing how we feel during our dreams...

The ones which tend to inspire me seem kinda more... vivid I guess? It’s like my brain knows what my interests are and if my half asleep mind dreams it up and it’s the kind of thing I’d use for inspiration, my brain remembers more of it and the dream feels more real. Not quite lucid, but it still feels like I’m experiencing something.

If it’s a dream I’m not interested in or a nightmare, I tend to feel like I’m restricted in my own head. Like, I don’t know that I’m dreaming, but I know that I’m not controlling the situation. Maybe there’s some crazy metaphor there about how I find something boring and restricting if it doesn’t interest me, but honestly I just wanna write up what the cool dreams give me.

5. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

This might not technically be a dream, but my sister once had an attack of sleep paralysis. She couldn’t wake up, and she felt like she was trapped in her sleep. Sometimes, when I’m sleeping, my leg will suddenly kick itself out, as if I’m kicking something in my dreams, but I’m usually not dreaming when that happens.

6. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

This happened to me twice before but instead people looked ate like it was normal.