1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Weirdest dreams you've ever had

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by NovaBrunswick, Oct 11, 2018.

1. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

It's like the beginning of The Wizard of Oz.

WeepingHallows likes this.
  2. NeedsAName

NeedsAName Well-Known Member

When I was little, I apparently often slept with my eyes wide open, just staring at things.

3. WeepingHallows

WeepingHallows Well-Known Member

I never made that connection. Sadly, my mind skips the fanciful journey to and through Oz.

No offense meant by this, but that's creepy.

NeedsAName likes this.
  4. NeedsAName

NeedsAName Well-Known Member

I know. I grew out of it when I was 9 or 10. Now I just occasionally mutter stuff like "Of course I'll eat all that ice cream" and "Soccer sucks".

5. Moonligh

Moonligh Member

Sometimes the food talks to me in my dreams.

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  6. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

I had a weird dream (or nightmare?) a few nights ago where there was a zombie apocalypse and I found a plane just lying out there in a field. I got into the plane and began to make my escape in it, even though I'm not a pilot in real life. I don't know what my destination was (if I had one), because the dream ended there.

WeepingHallows and NeedsAName like this.
  7. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

Last night dreamt that I was holding this baby and I was trying to use the bathroom but he kept causing trouble so I picked him up and opened the door where there was this wedding and everyone was looking at me angrily. Then I saw the baby at the pulpit and he started to talk exactly like a Southern Baptist Gospel preacher. It was really really weird.

8. Missingno.Fan

Missingno.Fan Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream that there was a Pokémon that looked like a giant kangaroo that had a guy that was dressed like an old fashioned explorer in its pouch. It was a Pokémon that appeared once a day and will respawn once a day if you beat it or catch it. I decided to battle it for experience and it was shiny.

NeedsAName likes this.
  9. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

I once dreamt a huge ass complex dream related to GoT ending which ended with Jaime somehow still alive. I had a headache the other day coz it was so complex and all and i cry for it coz i want it to be true :/