• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest dreams you've ever had

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Why her specifically? o_O
I don’t know. My dreams tend to be full of random details. Once I dreamt that I was a three year old girl whose mom thought she was dead and just left her in their neighbor’s driveway. But she wasn’t dead and the neighbor took her inside.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Last night, I dreamt I was in Australia, specifically Perth. Why that city, I have no idea, and what was I doing in Australia anyway? o_O

DarkerShining

Well, I've had quite a few odd ones that stand out among my usual boring dreams about just doing everyday things. A few of the recent ones that I still remember:

- I had this dream where I had recently posted a chapter of my fanfic which ended on an oddly dark note of this evil Pachirisu just showing up out of no where and killing off one of the main characters by using its teeth to rip their throat out, and I decided I wasn't satisfied with it and wanted to make some changes. (Since this dream did give me some inspiration to get back to working on the actual next chapter of the story at the time, I ended up throwing in a character based off of that Pachirisu)

- A while ago, I had this dream that I was watching someone play this remake(?) of the Sinnoh games, and they went to the Old Chateau. At the entrance, they got into a battle with this ghost girl who threatened to kill them if they lost the battle. They did lose, but soft-reset before their last Pokémon fainted. Not sure if anything would've actually happened.

- I had this dream where I was watching an episode of Tangled: The Series, a series I've only watched a few episodes of. It was set on this modern ship, and for some reason, the main casts of Hugtto Pretty Cure and Digimon Adventure where in it.

- One of my most recent dreams feels like something out of a weird children's fantasy story. I don't remember all the details, but I do remember these two girls eventually arriving at some sort of abandoned amusement park. They eventually came across a vendor giving out free samples of deli meat, and this puzzle with a few pieces already filled in. When they placed the free samples of deli meat on the puzzle, they turned into puzzle pieces. (Part of me wonders if I should write a story based off of that one.)

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I had this dream where I had recently posted a chapter of my fanfic which ended on an oddly dark note of this evil Pachirisu just showing up out of no where and killing off one of the main characters by using its teeth to rip their throat out, and I decided I wasn't satisfied with it and wanted to make some changes. (Since this dream did give me some inspiration to get back to working on the actual next chapter of the story at the time, I ended up throwing in a character based off of that Pachirisu)

That sounds a lot like Happy Tree Friends, which is a series about supposedly cutesy-looking cartoon animals getting killed in horribly gruesome ways.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
The other night, I dreamt I was driving a car, but because I'm not a driver in real life, I was driving in a kind of panicked state. I drove across - yes, across! - a highway, somehow dodging high-speed traffic. But then I ended up down a dark tunnel, and in my panic, I momentarily forgot to turn on the headlights, causing me to crash. Luckily, I wasn't seriously hurt because I was wearing my seatbelt, but another driver stopped beside me and came out, and they shouted at me saying it was my fault that I was driving so badly. I don't remember what happened afterwards - I think I woke up.

WalesNote

I was flying away with lots of balloons.
So gently flying away...
Up in the sky,
I was up so high...
I had so many balloons. So many. And I love balloons.

Oh, and there was an earthquake in the sky, too.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I recently had a dream where I was playing SwSh and I found a shiny Wooloo and caught it but when I went to Switch a Pokémon in my party with it, it was gone and replaced with a Sentret that I knew that I didn’t catch.

WalesNote

Link, Yugi and the Scooby-doo gang were investigating a giant wind turbine tower thing where there were tales of monsters and terrible noises coming from underground.
With the help of the locals, the gang managed to locate and access a large pipe that led to an underwater chamber housing an ugly leviathan monster, causing mass panic and much fleeing.
Upon invesitgating further, Scooby's gang found similarities between the wind turbine tower thing and another structure in a nearby city that had identical design, though it was almost destroyed and overtaken by nature.

Using 'the latest technology', Yugi finds out both of them were turbines built to generate electricity that was being sent underground.
He deduces that the electricity was used to heat the underwater chamber to create a suitable habitat for the monster, and that the ruined turbine thing also had a similar underwater chamber beneath it.
Link suddenly became very knowledgeable of technology and made a sonar thing that he used in the underwater chamber and made another shocking discovery.

Both chambers were the entrances to a much larger chamber situated between the two cities, deep underground.
Even more shocking, this new chamber was immense in size, far larger than both cities combined.

Yugi begins making theories about all of this, and comes to the terrifying conclusion that the actual water chamber was a nest for many of the giant ugly leviathan monsters.
The turbines were used to send electricity to the chamber and heat it up to create a suitable environment.
But Yugi continues to question the chamber, concluding that it's far too large for just a few 20 metre or so sized monsters.

That's when the truth came to him.
The horrific truth...

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
I had a dream of traveling on bus with strangers when it suddenly broke down and everyone had to get out. We were told to go to a hotel resort nearby until alternative transport would be arranged. I walked around the hotel area and ended up visiting in a shack that seemed like a mix of garage and storage for fishing supplies, skiing equipment etc.. First I was alone but some other passengers also came in after a while. Then some staff member came in, he was some older man who worked there managing the equipment, some licenses etc. unsure what his title was. He started asking if any of us was interested in working there for the upcoming summer.. mostly just aiding him to keep book that people return the equipment in good condition and fixing stuff. There was some talking I remember little about, some people walked away while others came there. Then suddenly I see one of my aunts(!) chasing her husband , who has turned into a zombie and acted like a goofy senile... I guess one way to describe it would be stereotype of a benevolent zombie, just playing and running around like a child but still being a risk that he could do what zombies naturally do: bite you and turn you too. I just try not minding about them as they soon run back to the yard and ask more about the summer job from the odd staff member. It starts raining outside and my aunt returns with her husband... but now they're both zombies. I turn down the offer of summer job and leave the building as I felt there was a risk my now-zombie aunt and uncle would accidently bite me if they tried to hug me or something. The weather outside was horrible but I decided to endure...

I woke up after that feeling unsettled. Most of that dream symbolism didn't make much sense aside from the feeling that my aunt's and uncle's state was somehow related to mix of old age (with risk of dementia) and coronavirus. I haven't seen them in two years though. If I end up finding out they've gotten it irl, I'll get spooked. o_o