• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest dreams you've ever had

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I once had a dream where I was on a beach. It wasn't a golden beach with sunny skies and blue seas, however - it was sort of a red pebbly beach, with grey skies and grey seas. I think it's only significant from most other beach dreams because of that.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Last night I dreamt I had the ability to levitate and float off the ground and able to move in all directions. It was pretty cool and everyone who saw me doing it were awestruck and impressed by my talent. I basically jumped up and I’d be floating inches off the ground. When I moved I just glided forward or backwards.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Last night I dreamt I had the ability to levitate and float off the ground and able to move in all directions. It was pretty cool and everyone who saw me doing it were awestruck and impressed by my talent. I basically jumped up and I’d be floating inches off the ground. When I moved I just glided forward or backwards.

The weird thing is in my dreams, I can fly and everything. But nobody really seems to care too much that I'm doing it. They just act like they normally would in my dream. It does help me get across the bridge though. That pesky thing has ended numerous dreams on me ever since I was four. Free piece of advice about flight though. Don't go too high, or else your dream might end. Always try to stay as close to the ground as you can.

Since we’re also discussing how we feel during our dreams...

The ones which tend to inspire me seem kinda more... vivid I guess? It’s like my brain knows what my interests are and if my half asleep mind dreams it up and it’s the kind of thing I’d use for inspiration, my brain remembers more of it and the dream feels more real. Not quite lucid, but it still feels like I’m experiencing something.

If it’s a dream I’m not interested in or a nightmare, I tend to feel like I’m restricted in my own head. Like, I don’t know that I’m dreaming, but I know that I’m not controlling the situation. Maybe there’s some crazy metaphor there about how I find something boring and restricting if it doesn’t interest me, but honestly I just wanna write up what the cool dreams give me.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
This might not technically be a dream, but my sister once had an attack of sleep paralysis. She couldn’t wake up, and she felt like she was trapped in her sleep. Sometimes, when I’m sleeping, my leg will suddenly kick itself out, as if I’m kicking something in my dreams, but I’m usually not dreaming when that happens.

Nyter

Island Challenger

This happened to me twice before but instead people looked at me like it was normal.

Last edited:
Sometimes I’ll be drifting off too sleep then my muscles suddenly tense up. It happens because I kinda feel like I’m falling or something and then my instincts kick in to make sure I’m still on my mattress. Dunno if it’s dream related but the falling feeling might relate to it.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I keep having dreams where my teeth break apart and shatter. It's weird and disconcerting

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I keep having dreams where my teeth break apart and shatter. It's weird and disconcerting

That’s actually a common anxiety dream. Have you ever seen that Pixar movie, Inside Out? In one scene, the protagonist dreams that her teeth are falling out while in class.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I've seen many weird ones but i can now only remember few of them::
My Grandma Drowned and came to haunt our house.

I was walking in a market square but i had to stop at some point because A 10-Metres (about 33 feet) tall cat was lying down in front of me.

And I had one weird pokemon related dream that I remember.
I was walking at the same market square as in the cat dream. And then I went to the harbor where many people were standing near the water. So I went to look what was going on. And there in the water there were 2 or 3 Sevipers swimming. And then suddenly a man jumped into the water. And then an old woman shouted ''EWW Giant Snakes, Shoot EM!!"!!. Then I shouted, NO don't shoot them. Then suddenly a middle school classmate of mine appeared and told me to "shut up or you will be shot the next time".

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
One of my weirdest dreams ever had to do with Ash cooking his Pikachu o_O;

I remember freaking out so much when i awoke from that the next day....(also, in the dream, he was cooking pikachu along side some woman that looked like Lardna Mitch from Earthbound. Really! And I didn't even KNOW about that series yet O___o; )

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Have a habit of dreaming that I am dreaming and struggle to wake up. Is this common?

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
The other day, I had a dream I met Stephen Fry. Why was he in my dream? o_O

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I had a vivid nightmare once where I was stuck in a hurricane and was almost killed, but then I was rescued by a rapper. I don't even listen to rap music, which made it even weirder.

Was it any rapper in particular?

On the subject of celebrities, I once saw Steven Fry (a British comedian) in my dreams. What was he doing there? o_O

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I just had this really weird dream. I’m driving down the road in my car and notice a police car with two officers in it are behind me. Normal thing when driving. Well I was driving to my dad’s auto shop when suddenly I hear this loud noise and I pull all the way to the right and into extremely deep snow which was odd considering it was a summer day but it wasn’t odd to me in my dream. So I get out and somehow my entire wheel came off of the axle and the entire wheel bearing came off with it and both had separated and were lying on the ground. It’s hard to describe but that is basically impossible to happen.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I have persistent dreams of a "lost" episode of Futurama set in Season 2, where the Brainspawn destroy the universe and Fry and Nibbler barely survive so they have to go back in time to stop them from destroying it. Despite the fact there wasn't a universe destroying plot until Season 4