• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest dreams you've ever had

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Last night, I dreamt that Pokémon X and Y were finally getting sequels, called XZ and YZ. I think it came after someone in another thread on this forum said that the Kalos sequels would be called those, and it would presumably have Zygarde in a more significant role in the story than he had in the original X/Y.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Last night I had a dream that Palpatine was returning for Episode 9, but with a twist-for the past 30 years his soul had been inhabiting Coruscant, and turned it into the core of his latest Death Star superweapon so he could become a Jupiter-sized Death Star. Sort of like IG-88 in legends hijacking the Death Star II

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Last night I had a dream that Palpatine was returning for Episode 9, but with a twist-for the past 30 years his soul had been inhabiting Coruscant, and turned it into the core of his latest Death Star superweapon so he could become a Jupiter-sized Death Star. Sort of like IG-88 in legends hijacking the Death Star II

You have a lot of TV and movie-related dreams, don’t you. o_O I did mention my sister had a dream with the Simpsons in it once, so it’s not really that unusual.

Another Pokemon-related dream: I dreamt last night that Grookey and Scorbunny were not starters, but just regular Pokemon, and all the Gen 8 starters were Water-types. Even Sobble. :eek: I think there was a rumour back before the Gen 4 games were about to be released that the starters would break the usual Grass-Fire-Water cycle and instead be Fighting-Psychic-Dark (which we later got in Gen 6, though as secondary types), so it might have had something to do with that. Why would all the starters be Water-type though? :rolleyes:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I had a dream last night where this guy made me lose my dream job and everything else good in my life so I picked him up with one hand into the air and started to punch him mercilessly like Jax in the Mortal Kombat series when he does that Gotcha grab attack he does. I kept screaming at him that I hated him for ruining my life and he deserved what I was doing to him. I then literally knocked his head off. Weird thing is I woke up in the same position with one fist closed tightly as if I was holding onto something and the other fist punching away.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I had a dream last night where this guy made me lose my dream job and everything else good in my life so I picked him up with one hand into the air and started to punch him mercilessly like Jax in the Mortal Kombat series when he does that Gotcha grab attack he does. I kept screaming at him that I hated him for ruining my life and he deserved what I was doing to him. I then literally knocked his head off. Weird thing is I woke up in the same position with one fist closed tightly as if I was holding onto something and the other fist punching away.

That reminds me of when I was little and once had a fight in my dream. And when I woke up I had thrown all my toys & the blanket to the floor in my sleep.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I have dreams related to TV programs as well. I dreamt of a Season 9 intro of the original Charmed once. I remember Alyssa Milano but vaguely remember Rose McGowan and Holly Marie Combs, and it did not look like San Francisco.

I always have on the road dreams where I am either driving or riding in a car that goes up or down an insanely steep road that should have cars rolling but dont... and that I am riding/driving in a car that falls of the roads and drops all the way to another one safely... but that's when I notice my body (irl) jump while I sleep. I feel it and remember but am still locked in my dream. These types of dreams I never forget.

Captain Jigglypuff

I just had these two weird dreams that are connected to each other. I dreamt that I was in this house and my iPad alarm kept going off and literally no one could find it. There were about 25 iPads and we were going through them all when the alarm stopped and it went off again an hour later. I then woke up and went back to sleep except this time I was inside an empty Sears but people were inside cleaning and working. The alarm went off again and I knew it was the same dream as before but now I was in Canada as well.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I just had these two weird dreams that are connected to each other. I dreamt that I was in this house and my iPad alarm kept going off and literally no one could find it. There were about 25 iPads and we were going through them all when the alarm stopped and it went off again an hour later. I then woke up and went back to sleep except this time I was inside an empty Sears but people were inside cleaning and working. The alarm went off again and I knew it was the same dream as before but now I was in Canada as well.

Looks like I'm not alone in having dreams where I'm in Canada. ;)

I had a dream last night where aliens had landed - not the friendly “Greetings, Earthlings!” kind, but the evil kind who want to destroy all of humanity. They disguised themselves as lost children, crying “Mummy! Mummy!” If someone went up to one of these “children”, the aliens would reveal their true form and savagely attack whoever was there. It’s probably the first proper nightmare I’ve had in a long time.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Probably not weird in the usual sense, but I've had many dreams/nightmares where I try to move quickly but can't get my feet to move quick enough, and it's frustrating. I also have a lot of dreams where my teeth are either loose or completely fall out. And on rare occasions I have musical dreams where I'll here some song and I'll wake up with the melody in my head for several minutes, then I'll forget the entire melody later in the day.

Captain Jigglypuff

I just had this dream where I was beating up this scrawny and short teenager because he said something racist to me when I was leaving a restaurant. I first punched him square in the face and he was shocked and said that I should respect him and that “your people” believe in serving others and that he is entitled to my respect. I grabbed him and told him angrily that I believe respect is deserved and earned and that I don’t respect racists like him. He called out to his friends who had quickly ditched him earlier in the conflict. He then asked why the owner wasn’t calling the police to which he asked,”And lose my best customer because you were being racist? I don’t think so.” I then lifted the kid and slammed him upside down hitting his head on the floor like MK’s Jax. I then proceeded to beat him up while he cried in terror. I then woke up.

Last edited:

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Weirdest dream in a while. I was on an educative trip to some hotel, which was basicly a school and hotel merged together. I dunno what I was trying to study there, but for some reason I was asked to stay overtime after the classes were over. I was about to leave back home for evening routines but there was something shady going on with the headmaster. An old greying man but looked proper and clean. I decided to eavesdrop but because of that I ended up hiding in the school corridors for the whole night. Found out the headmaster was harassing few students, who were strangers to me. A teacher amost caught him redhanded when she got back to work in the morning. I decided to slip away at this point and figure out a good excuse to skip the upcoming classes because I needed sleep. I returned to the school later but the buildings and yard were in ruins. It was like after an apocalypse, just grey and dust, everything was broken. I was with a group waiting for something or someone, not sure what we were supposed to be doing there after that. I got bored and decided to walk around. As I exited the grey boring ruins, I got to streets. Normally there would be normal shops across the streets but now there was an abandoned wooden mansion and as I walked a bit ahead, three different churches. All were basicly for same faith but different branches of it... One odd thing about the churches however, they were colorful and bloated like some Las Vegas styled Bouncy Castles. And regardless of being churches for something similar to christianity, there was this feeling that they actually embraced "you only live once, let's party, f*** and waste it all" mentality more or less. If you exited the main street where the churches were located, the buildings started looking more poor or slum-like again. Exiting the city wasn't forbidden but it was strictly disencouraged because "you could get lost in the dangerous world outside". There was a colorful tunnel which led out of the city (which led me to get an image the city was walled out from the rest of the world even if we couldnt see it) but you'd have to go through a labyrinth to get out. Literally "you could get lost". I don't recall how the dream ended, just saw some citizens getting into the tunnel before me.

Captain Jigglypuff

I once dreamt that I was a three year old little girl whose mother abandoned her in a neighbor’s driveway because she thought I was dead but I wasn’t. The woman who lived in the house saw me and took me in. I don’t remember the rest but it was very odd that I dreamt that I was specifically three years old and a girl.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Damn it, what's the deal with all odd dreams popping up again? Last night I had a dream that I was on a shore with lots of Wooper and few Lanturn. The Wooper weren't blue however, but their color varied between light and greyish browns to copper and dark brown mixed with golden tints. The blues of Lanturn were metallic also, which made them look like some old toys from 90s, but still as if the colors were natural to them. My thoughts were something like: "Ooh, rare color variations of Pokemon! Better sneak closer and catch some..." but I didn't have Pokeballs. So instead I tried to do it Team Rocket style... or as someone would try catching a real animal? As I got closer to the waterline where the Pokemon remained also, I noticed the sand was dirty and water was polluted. I was shocked and apparently the Pokemon noticed me at this point and ran... as they did, I saw them up close as if it was a scene in anime, which revealed that their bodies had absorbed so much s*** they were close to becoming zombie-fishes. I couldn't do anything to help them so I just... ran.
Soon I was back in the town I live in. I recall the sky was cloudy and grey and nobody was on streets. I stopped on one of the bridges which go above railways. Stood there for a while before I was approached by Team Rocket cosplayers, who apparently were only pretending that they were cosplaying (yep, what the f?) and asked me to join Team Rocket for their ultimate plan to dominate the world. I asked why should I. They replied something about me having figured out their secret and it was that I either join them or have the whole society manipulated against me, so that nobody would believe me or want to deal with me if I attempted to speak. It was two against me, I was outmatched so I ran again! As I did, I suddenly remembered I had a lightsaber somewhere in my pocket. Apparently the Team Rocket cosplayers did too. And there we started sparring, it was clumsy rather than epic tho. I tried to shoot lightning at them, but managed to create only a laughable jolt. Luckily the cosplayers didn't know to throw anything at me either but they managed to grab me and toss me off the bridge. They attempted to aim at the electric wires that trains use when moving, but I somehow managed to evade the wires and landed the roof of a passing train. Unwittingly that allowed me to escape as the train was going so fast the cosplayers couldn't jump after me. I panicked as I didnt want to get shocked and stayed flat on the roof to not hit the wires above me. I ended up in some city in west side of my country - somewhere where trains don't go from anywhere but the capital but in the dream there was an alternative route probably. The last thing I recall was being lost in the strange city, trying to figure out how to get back home without money for a train ticket nor knowledge of train schedules in their end.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I remember I once had a dream some years ago where I was a kid again around 20-25 years ago and I was exploring someone's house where they had a secret playroom that was located in the basement (and it somehow had 2 levels to it). It also had a t.v. hooked up in the lowest level in the center of the room and they also had a huge Sailor Moon collection including a bootlegged vhs tape of Sailor Moon Stars (this was before an English dub was for it was announced).

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
I had a dream that I was split in two different people. What made this funny was that the two didn't have different personalities, it was more like "one mind, two bodies" type of experience and so, I could be in two places simultaneously while having awareness of both! I can't explain with words how that awareness worked or how could I gather sensory experiences from two bodies like that, but I recall how one version of me was running errands in my hometown and the other had gone to the capital to pay a friendly visit to someone.. and the latter ended up in trouble with a gang which resembled some people from my 20's. These people held katanas and wanted to "put my other self to his place" because in their opinion I "shouldn't exist" (okay, why?)... apparently my other self had played smart to have hired a bodyguard who basicly was a damn tall and muscular cyborg. So there was a fight and the part of myself who was still in hometown tried to call to the other me to come back, but noooo, of course both the bodyguard and the other me stayed, taking down almost the whole gang but my other self also got stabbed and shot. The bodyguard ultimately took down who remained alive of the gang and sacrificed his half-artificial life to save the other me, who crawled to a train and traveled back to the hometown to reunite with the another me... I can't recall if the reckless me made it back to the hometown alive tho or did he die too while on his way back. I just recall that the railway which the train used seemed more like rollercoaster, lots of ups and downs etc..

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I dreamt the other night that I was a pirate, and me and my crew were sailing the high seas plundering all the ships that got into our way. But I think the other pirates found out, because we felt like we were being chased. I don't remember how the dream ended, but I think we made it to dry land and we escaped up there.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Me and my family lived in 1937 and our uncle was Vice President John Nance Garner

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I dreamt a few nights ago that the Sword/Shield anime was announced, and Ash’s new look for Galar was revealed. He didn’t look like the male SWSH protagonist though, as I expected - he looked more like a combination of his original series look and the 21st movie look. I think I also dreamt that Milo (the Galar Grass Gym Leader) and Nessa (the Water Gym Leader) were revealed to be Ash’s new companions in Galar, like Iris and Cilan were in Unova, and Brock and Misty were in the original series.

If the SWSH anime does come out (which it most likely will, probably early next year), and all this comes true, call me a prophet. o_O

I had a dream that started off with me standing face-to-face before a "stringy-haired ghost woman" (similar to Sadako from The Ring, and Kayako from The Grudge), who was charging at me, while letting out some demonic-sounding screams, and then I slashed her in half with a katana. After she was chopped in half, her body disintegrated, before five of her respawned around me, and then they all charged at me again. Then I slashed all five of them in half, but then their bodies disintegrated, before dozens of them respawned around me. After that, the ghost women kept charging towards me, and I was slashing them all up with my katana, but the ghost women were respawning and multiplying at an extremely high rate, until eventually, there were thousands of them. By that point, I could no longer outfight them, as they were simply completely overwhelming me in numbers. However, in my dream, I somehow had superhuman powers, which allowed me to jump incredible heights, so I jumped off the ground, launching myself high up into the air, in an attempt to escape from the ghost women. But then the ghost women revealed that they had the ability to fly, and they chased me through the sky. As that happened, some wormholes also opened up in the sky above me, and then a ghost woman (who looked exactly the same as all the others) dived down from each wormhole, before they began chasing me, by flying through the sky, while they were all letting out some demonic-sounding screams.

Then I landed on a gigantic spaceship, which was floating somewhere in the sky, and for some reasons, I knew how to pilot the spaceship. So I piloted the spaceship, in order to make it fly away from the millions of ghost women that were now flying after me. Eventually, the spaceship I was piloting reached space, before I opened fire on the flying ghost women with some massive machine guns that were attached to the spaceship, and then the ghost women screamed as they were being torn to pieces by the innumerable bullets. However, the ghost women kept respawning and multiplying, until eventually, they filled the entire Earth. After that, I made the spaceship fire some unbelievably huge, high-temperature beams at the Earth, blasting it to pieces in an enormous, fiery explosion, which completely disintegrated every single ghost woman on the planet. But then a few of the ghost women respawned inside the spaceship, and behind me, forcing me to jump out of the spaceship.

After that, the scene completely changed. I still had my katana with me, but somehow, I now had angel wings on my back, and with my angel wings, I was floating high up in the night sky, above the clouds. Above me was a massive, starry night sky, while below me was a huge ocean, and I could not see land in any direction. Meanwhile, standing in front of me was another one of those long-haired ghost women... except this one was absolutely massive, being about 100 times the size of Mt. Everest, and she was standing on the seafloor, but most of her legs were above the surface of the ocean, since she was so huge. She was also holding an absolutely gigantic sword, and I was about the size of a fly compared to her.

Following that, I had a huge, epic battle with the ghost woman, in which she would swing her huge sword at me, and I would block her attacks with my katana. Since I was blocking her attacks, I was unharmed by them, but since she was so much bigger than me, I was sent flying away for a massive distance, at faster than the speed of sound, and into the starry horizon, every time her sword made contact with my own. However, every time I was sent flying away, I would use my angel wings to do a huge u-turn in the air, before diving straight back towards her. I remember a few times in which she thrust her huge sword at me while I was diving at her, trying to stab me, but I would fly a bit to the side, and consequently, avoid being impaled directly. After that, I would scrape my sword against the side of her huge sword, while continuing to dive towards her. The massive friction that was being created by my sword scraping against the length of her blade, due to the extremely high speed at which I was flying, would result in my sword being caught on fire, and after that, I would fly straight at her face, before wounding her with a powerful fiery slash that burned her face, resulting in her letting out a loud, painful, and demonic-sounding scream.

The battle felt extremely real, and I could feel the cold wind blowing against my face while I was flying at a high speed through the night sky, while I could also feel the force of my opponent's gigantic sword channelling through my left arm (I'm left handed) every time her sword made contact with my own. After a while, I somehow came to the realization that the huge ghost woman was actually the deceased wife of a man who was using some kind of supernatural Chinese/Taoist ritual in an attempt to bring her back to life.However, the man had apparently screwed something up when performing the ritual, and that resulted in his wife being brought back as a gigantic corpse. I also realized that the corpse did not have a will of its own, and it was actually the man who was using some kind of magical power to control her, and make her fight against me. Additionally, I also found out that the gigantic corpse of the woman acted as a voodoo doll of some sort for the man controlling her. So basically, every time I slashed the gigantic woman in the face, the man would also get a slash wound on his own face, and all injuries suffered by the huge woman would also be suffered by the man. Eventually, I injured the giant woman, and therefore the man, so much, to the point where they both had to retreat. I also didn't pursue them further, as I was getting tired, and could barely fly by that point. After that, I woke up.