• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest dreams you've ever had

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I used to keep a dream diary to write down some of the weirder dreams I have, but it's getting to the point now where I can't remember my dreams long enough after I wake up to write the whole thing down. Most of the dreams I do remember are either generic things like being late for a train or talking o someone in a restaurant, or more explicit things I probably shouldn't go into detail about on a Pokemon forum.
The most recent weird dream I've had was a couple of nights ago: I enter a building full of long, winding corridors, I venture deeper and the lights in the corridors get dimmer. Every so often I'd run into someone who would say I wasn't supposed to be here, I also remember passing by a room with a load of children in it doing a synchronised dance routine. Eventually I enter a creepy room full of mist, I can barely see anything, but there's someone standing in the middle of the room surrounded by a row of chairs. I see another person wearing an orange prison outfit come through the mist and approach me, he puts his hand on my shoulder and mutters something, then I woke up. I have no idea what any of that means, but I'm sure the long corridors and dim lights mean something significant.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I have no idea what any of that means, but I'm sure the long corridors and dim lights mean something significant.

I actually have a book of dream meanings. The long corridors and dim lights could probably mean you’re searching for something in your life. I’m not really an oneirologist (dream expert), though.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I actually have a book of dream meanings. The long corridors and dim lights could probably mean you’re searching for something in your life. I’m not really an oneirologist (dream expert), though.
Interesting, there are indeed things I'm searching for in life, but I never would've connected the dark corridors to that. I did read through a book of dream meanings a long time ago, but the only one I can really remember is that apparently if your dreams feature a lot of celebrities or other famous people, it means you yourself want to be a celebrity, or at least climb further up the social ladder.

Lemonski

This really isn't the weirdest my dreams can get, but last night I had a dream that there was some kind of exclusive club for people that own plushies from Pokemon Center. As in, you had the possibility to become a member of the club if you owned such a plush (though there also was quite a high membership fee as far as I remember) and the membership would also allow you to buy more plushies, or something. I had to use some kind of code to register, but it gave me an error.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I just had this dream where I discovered this scam that gave women some sort of drug to get pregnant but it didn’t work and was poisoning them. Two of the scammers tried to make me think I was mistaken by saying some weird word very fast and quickly claiming it to be a Chinese Buddhism word. I told them that I didn’t buy it and had them say the word again into a phone where I recorded the word and slowed it to show them saying “asparagus.” They then laughed nervously and the ring leader panicked and admitted that it was true that it was all a scam while I was still recording. I then said that I was going to call the police on them all and the ring leader started to cry as a way for me to stop and said, “But I’m a lonely woman!” I replied with, “Oh you’ll meet plenty of other lonely women in prison!” as I dialed the police and woke up.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I just had this dream where I discovered this scam that gave women some sort of drug to get pregnant but it didn’t work and was poisoning them. Two of the scammers tried to make me think I was mistaken by saying some weird word very fast and quickly claiming it to be a Chinese Buddhism word. I told them that I didn’t buy it and had them say the word again into a phone where I recorded the word and slowed it to show them saying “asparagus.” They then laughed nervously and the ring leader panicked and admitted that it was true that it was all a scam while I was still recording. I then said that I was going to call the police on them all and the ring leader started to cry as a way for me to stop and said, “But I’m a lonely woman!” I replied with, “Oh you’ll meet plenty of other lonely women in prison!” as I dialed the police and woke up.
I can barely remember dialogue in my dreams any more, half the time I only ever remember it as radio static or mumbling.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I saw the Simpsons last night in my dreams again - or more specifically, I dreamt I was in a classroom at Springfield Elementary. I was presumably one of the students, and I was typing away at a computer (which I guess Springfield Elementary would have in the newer seasons). I could clearly remember seeing Principal Skinner and Martin (can’t remember his last name), and the way Skinner was approaching me made me think I was doing something wrong on the computer. So I woke up.

mozao

this wasn't in my horoscope
when I was a kid I was playing Kirby at night and went to sleep when I reached a room in the game with various doors, and only one door had the way forward. in my dreams, I was playing Kirby and chose a door, and it was the right one. when I woke up I turned on the game and chose my dream door, and it really was the right choice

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
when I was a kid I was playing Kirby at night and went to sleep when I reached a room in the game with various doors, and only one door had the way forward. in my dreams, I was playing Kirby and chose a door, and it was the right one. when I woke up I turned on the game and chose my dream door, and it really was the right choice

I think there's an actual term for that - the 'Tetris effect'.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I had a dream about 2 new gen 8 pokemon a few nights ago. One of them was some sort of white blob that moved quickly. The other one was humanlike & big & it had the ability impostor. They were revealed in trailer in which there was a bunch of trainers standing around in a dark room watching a video from a big screen. One of them had the blob on his shoulder like Ash & Pikachu. One of the other trainers was actually the humanoid pokemon. It revealed itself & escaped.

mozao

this wasn't in my horoscope
I think there's an actual term for that - the 'Tetris effect'.

I looked it up and remembered how I had light hallucinations of rectangular real-life objects being pushed in and out after playing Pushmo for too much time. I think my Kirby dream though is just simple "day's residue"

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Last night I had a dream that I got a demo for SwSh and I played it for three hours and I didn’t run into any new Pokémon. I was worried this meant there weren’t very many new Pokémon in the game.
Don't worry, most of the time dreams are an elaborate patchwork collage of things you've seen when you're awake. There will be new Pokemon, they're just not registered in your memory yet. :D

I had a pretty bizarre dream a couple of nights ago, it was my dreaming brain's attempt at a DC movie starring Ben Affleck's Batman, Jared Leto's Joker, Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn and Henry Cavill's Superman. I can't remember exactly how the plot went, something about Harley breaking up with the Joker? But it ended with this big scene where the Suicide Squad get together, march the Joker through a street and then kill him.....and to top it all of Joaquin Phoneix's Joker is there with a smug look on his face througout.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Before the new Pokemon anime was announced, I had a dream that Ash’s new look for Galar was revealed, and Milo and Nessa were his travelling companions, akin to Brock and Misty or Cilan and Iris. Ash’s Galar look was a mix of his look from the 21st movie and the male Sword/Shield player character. I think this might still happen, since the new series of the anime will have all the regions from Kanto to Galar, but Ash obviously has a way different design in the actual anime than what I dreamt.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
A week ago I had this really weird dream where I was eating something on a plate and it turned out to be a chihuahua. What made me realize what I was eating is that I saw the head on its side but it Oddly was the size of a Barbie doll dog. It was uncomfortable and I was frantically searching for a trash can to hide the head. The owner saw me holding the plate and didn’t seem to notice the head of her dog on it and asked me where it was. Then I woke up.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I warned Maria Sharapova for calling Venus Williams the 'n' word; our friendship broke and we unfollowed each other on Instagram. When I called Venus for a comfort, she didn't care and I realized I was talking to a dead phone for an hour.

I lived that dream and woke up to a headache, lol.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So definitely not the weirdest dream I had, but I had a dream that somebody leaked a bunch of information about the new Pokemon games, and they confirmed that Ultra Wormholes were still a thing, but you had to venture far into the ocean to get to the one that existed.

I've had this one years ago, but it seemed so vivid and real I doubt I'll ever forget it. I also saw it from a 1st person perspective, even seeing my own body as you do in real life, which I normally never have in dreams.

So it started in what seemed to be a Celtic village near a forest. I'm a young man living there and the village chief has called for a meeting. He's saying a big aggressive wolf has been attacking people several times and he wants volunteers to hunt it down. I and some other guys step forward and agree to go on a hunt.

It then flows to a forest scenery during autumn cause the ground is covered in dead leaves. I'm running from something and hear a man scream. Shortly after I hear the sound of an animal chasing me, its breath and grunts as it's running. I reach to my hip for my sword but it's gone. I quickly change directions to the right, notice something passing me and keep running, but suddenly I trip over something and fall down a quite steep ledge.

I'm laying on my back in the leaves and can't move my legs anymore. And see a big, quite pale wolf walking down the ledge I just fell and rolled off. It walks towards me and stands over me, looks me in the eyes for a short bit until its jaws open and it quickly bites me in the throat.

That's the moment I woke up in cold sweat and grabbing my own throat cause I was so sure I actually died. I've never had a dream that seemed so real and I really do hope I'll never have it again cause it really wasn't a pleasant experience.

WeepingHallows

I've had some weird/funny/scary dreams I don't mind sharing.

The first was just a few nights ago I dreamed there was this guy trying to kill me and two dream friends, one male and one female. I say dream friends because I think they were fictional characters from a game, movie, etc., but I can't place them. Anyway, my dream friends and I made it to this building that was some kind convenience store to hide. It wasn't a very good hiding spot because the guy found us and he takes male dream friend towards the window so he could push him out. I didn't want that to happen so I run up behind the guy and push him before he can push my friend. Sadly, he somehow grabbed my friend as he was falling and they both go out the window. Next thing I know the female dream friend rushes past me and jumps out after them. I go to look out and to my surprise there is a waterfall flowing into a river below the window. Next thing I know dream friends come back completely soaked and dream girl is seriously mad at me. Come to find out dream boy is her boyfriend and I almost indirectly killed him. She's starts yelling at me about how stupid I was and next thing I know she's coming towards me to push me out and I start freaking out because dream me can't swim(real me can't either :(). Then I wake up. I should probably mention dream me did somehow successfully kill the guy trying to kill my friends and me when I pushed him. Maybe he couldn't swim either. lol

The second dream was a few months ago and it is recurring. It usually starts out pleasant enough. I'm doing something I enjoy and then suddenly there's a warning that a tornado is approaching. I take cover somewhere and my house gets completely destroyed. Usually, one or more family members makes an appearance and thankfully no one ever gets hurt, but it is still very jarring.

The third happened a while ago. Back when the anime Attack on Titan was first airing I watched the first episode. The really large skinless titan freaked me out for some reason(probably the whole being skinless and eating people thing), but I made it through the episode with no trouble. Later that night though, my mind decided it would be fun to supply me with a dream of that giant coming after me to eat me. It's creepy smile haunted me during that dream or should I say nightmare. It really freaked me out. I've never watch anymore of Attack on Titan for that very reason, which kind of upsets me cause I've heard great things about it.

I recently had a dream about dating my first ever crush. It was a pleasant dream, if only because we were never even friends so it was nice to experience knowing them even if my mind supplied the details.

I used to share a room with my older brother and we had bunk beds. One night for whatever reason I kind of jumped/rolled off the top bunk, while I was still asleep, onto my brother below. It freaked him out because he said I was mumbling in my sleep, but he couldn't make out what I was saying. I can only figure I was either running away or attacking something. When I was around 12 my brother told me I once sat straight up in my bed, looked directly at him with my eyes closed and asked him for a spoon and then proceeded to lay back down to sleep. My brother could just be messing with me, but who knows?

I once had a conversation with my sister while she was taking a nap. I won't divulge details because it was private, even if she didn't know she was having the conversation at the time. lol