• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest dreams you've ever had

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
The second dream was a few months ago and it is recurring. It usually starts out pleasant enough. I'm doing something I enjoy and then suddenly there's a warning that a tornado is approaching. I take cover somewhere and my house gets completely destroyed. Usually, one or more family members makes an appearance and thankfully no one ever gets hurt, but it is still very jarring.

It's like the beginning of The Wizard of Oz.

NeedsAName

When I was around 12 my brother told me I once sat straight up in my bed, looked directly at him with my eyes closed and asked him for a spoon and then proceeded to lay back down to sleep. My brother could just be messing with me, but who knows?

When I was little, I apparently often slept with my eyes wide open, just staring at things.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I had a weird dream (or nightmare?) a few nights ago where there was a zombie apocalypse and I found a plane just lying out there in a field. I got into the plane and began to make my escape in it, even though I'm not a pilot in real life. I don't know what my destination was (if I had one), because the dream ended there.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Last night dreamt that I was holding this baby and I was trying to use the bathroom but he kept causing trouble so I picked him up and opened the door where there was this wedding and everyone was looking at me angrily. Then I saw the baby at the pulpit and he started to talk exactly like a Southern Baptist Gospel preacher. It was really really weird.

Missingno.Fan

Last night I had a dream that there was a Pokémon that looked like a giant kangaroo that had a guy that was dressed like an old fashioned explorer in its pouch. It was a Pokémon that appeared once a day and will respawn once a day if you beat it or catch it. I decided to battle it for experience and it was shiny.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I once dreamt a huge ass complex dream related to GoT ending which ended with Jaime somehow still alive. I had a headache the other day coz it was so complex and all and i cry for it coz i want it to be true :/

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I just had this weird dream where I was observing some wedding and the dress had this really weird 80s retro fringe belt that completely clashed with the dress and the bride saw another bride wearing that same dress and they glared angrily at each other and ended up getting tangled together as the walked past each other. They then got untangled and suddenly I was on Designing Women but not part of the show and Suzanne was sitting on the couch with most of the cast wearing a blue pants suit. And then Julia walked in smiling and told Suzanne to pay up because she lost a bet that they made about Suzanne wearing the dress. Suzanne hands her a dollar bill and then Annie Potts hands her $29. Julia then says, “Not bad for a $1 investment. You may have lost a wedding but you still get a husband!” So Suzanne asks how and then this stereotypical 80s “dream guy” walks in and he was like this weird cross between Patrick Swayze’s hair and Sam Jones as Flash Gordon’s body. Then it all ended with the sitcom freeze frame end of episode thing and I woke up.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I've dreamt of Pokemon games and Pokemon Go before. And I've had a deja vu dream too. I was walking into class in the dream and saw two teachers talking. Saw the exact same thing happen, right down to what they were wearing. It was kind of creepy and eerie.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I've had this dream that took place 11-12 years ago. I still remember it well and i think watching Field Of Dreams and unlocking the old era Baseball players from the early 1900s in a videogame that i own around the same time caused this dream. I was pretty much in an old fashioned baseball field from the deadball era (1900s) and got to see some of the players from that era playing.

TwilightBlade

I've had lots of end of the world dreams in the past involving asteroids and meteors. I haven't had them lately but most of them felt so real that I'd wake up in a panic.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I dreamt that I had this umbrella and when I opened it, all of the tiny thin needle sized pieces of metal flew out from it and scattered into the air everywhere.

Did they land on you?