• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest dreams you've ever had

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur

Leonhart

Imagineer
I've had several dreams [or rather nightmares] about advanced alien technology lately. One nightmare that I had a few days ago was about the beginning of an alien invasion and the appearance of a UFO that only I could see, and one nightmare that I had last night was about an alien hovercraft that I found and used to fly around with. I haven't watched any alien movies in years, so it's weird that I'd have dreams about that stuff.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I've had several dreams [or rather nightmares] about advanced alien technology lately. One nightmare that I had a few days ago was about the beginning of an alien invasion and the appearance of a UFO that only I could see, and one nightmare that I had last night was about an alien hovercraft that I found and used to fly around with. I haven't watched any alien movies in years, so it's weird that I'd have dreams about that stuff.

I remember a nightmare I had some time back about an alien invasion, and the aliens disguised themselves as lost children. When I went near one of them, they revealed their true form and attacked me.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Sort of. Aliens pose as kids but you as a parent are trying to keep them alive while trying to complete tasks. They will drink bleach, get locked inside a running washer, and even get stuffed into a kangaroo’s pouch before it leaves. And then there’s the death where the kids can get stuck inside a store freezer and get frozen solid and knife juggling failures.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
blood-red sky. a high school class in my backyard using a floating chalk board. and a 2d cartoon-ish dinosaur. and a completely separate one where my sister and I escaped from the "junior" high campus like it was a prison and going, you guessed it, my backyard.
I have had lucid dreams where I can tell that I'm dreaming and I have a little bit of control of what happens in my dreams until I wake up a few minutes later. Those are the worst dreams to have because they feel real.
I hate lucid dreams. the last time I had one I was sitting in my elementary school's playground exactly how it looked in grade 3, thought to myself "hey I haven't been to Newfoundland in a while" and the landscape dissolved and reformed into me standing on the side of the highway in my father's hometown, next to the small general store some family own. and I tamed a cat by thinking "man it would be mean if this cat bit me". still spooked by it.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I hate lucid dreams. the last time I had one I was sitting in my elementary school's playground exactly how it looked in grade 3, thought to myself "hey I haven't been to Newfoundland in a while" and the landscape dissolved and reformed into me standing on the side of the highway in my father's hometown, next to the small general store some family own. and I tamed a cat by thinking "man it would be mean if this cat bit me". still spooked by it.

Speaking of Newfoundland, you all remember how I keep having dreams about going back to Canada?

WalesNote

I take medication for sleep, and they cause me to have quite strange dreams.

My last one was me graduating from university and betraying my friends and tutors to become a criminal. I had a motorcycle that I used to get away from the police and pulled this awesome stunt.

Then I woke up. Sigh.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I take medication for sleep, and they cause me to have quite strange dreams.

I also take medication, though it's more for anxiety rather than sleeping problems. I think they can cause me to have weird dreams too.

Captain Jigglypuff

I dreamt that I was in a store not too long ago and I saw it was full of Pocky snacks. There were all sorts of random flavors such as lemon, mint, and for the savory uncoated variety bacon. I just started grabbing them and shoving them into my pockets to steal them. There were no employees at all inside the store. The Dream then shifted to me having all this stuff and then I ripped off the head of the giant Cheeto. Then I woke up.

SerenaRulez

I had a nightmare where I was drowning but still alive somehow. I was under water and feeling like my lungs were going to explode but no matter how long I was under the water I didn't die. It was a strange feeling and I woke up with anxiety.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I had a nightmare where I was drowning but still alive somehow. I was under water and feeling like my lungs were going to explode but no matter how long I was under the water I didn't die. It was a strange feeling and I woke up with anxiety.

That must've been a terrifying dream to have.

Captain Jigglypuff

Last night I dreamt that I was driving a steamroller and I ran over Jenny McCarthy. It felt pretty satisfying.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur