• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title says it all.
GTS Negotiations too.
Just a few minutes ago I traded a Non-EVed Non-Shiny Non-Female LVL 1 Tepig for a Shiny Quagsire...

Madden610

Random Zorua with 1 in all IVs for a 31 all Ivs Conkeldurr Brave. Felt kind of bad for the person on the other end but I lost the ability to care now.

Calico Indians

Primeval brute.
Welp, the other day I traded a Reshiram for an Espeon over the GTS.. but it turned out to be Japanese w/ Magic Bounce, so I was rather pleased. :D

SajiNoKami

Faint Strategist
lv 1-9 Oshawotts for:
Lv 85 Umbreon
Lv 5 Espeon
Zoaru

Ces

I've actually ad pretty normal gts trades, granted I don't use it that much. For example, I mainly use it to find pokemon that evolve by trading or version exclusives.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I got a shiny zorua for a female tepig. Rather pleased :D.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Normal GTS: i put a lv1 tepig for a LV100 JAPANESE ZEKROM O: and its proper legit!

Negotiations: Somebody gave me this hacked porygon-z shiny lv100..... but i didnt know at the time. so i offered that and got a LV100 JAPANESE GROUDON :D

But i do feel a little sorry for the person who gave me the groudon, but it wasn't my fault cause i didnt know!

And the person with the zekrom must have been desperate

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
I traded a Ho-oh for a Tornadus. I didn't need the Ho-oh, and it was already in my pokedex.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
legit RNG-ed shinies with 4 egg moves, for something literally worthless, like a Horsea or a Magikarp of any gender & any level

and it already happens FOUR times. In fact that's how I got my shiny Drifloon, Barboach, Corsola, and Sableye.

The Drifloon, Corsola, and Sableye also comes with DW ability.

legit RNG-ed shinies with 4 egg moves, for something literally worthless, like a Horsea or a Magikarp of any gender & any level

and it already happens FOUR times. In fact that's how I got my shiny Drifloon, Barboach, Corsola, and Sableye.

The Drifloon, Corsola, and Sableye also comes with DW ability.
yeah, I heard all your tales

oh, almost forgot, shiny Skuntank for an Axew, and shiny manaphy for a tornadus

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
yeah, I heard all your tales

lol, for me at least, "tales" implies it's not true, when in reality it's true :p
and yeah you knew about it, but that doesn't mean I can't post it here~

anyway, I just remember, two weeks ago someone offered a DW Skarmory (which I didn't have yet at that time) for a Giratina, so just for fun I look for Giratina offers, and found a lv 76 one that requests something I couldn't remember anymore, but it's definitely not a legendary, and it's at any level & any gender. Took the Giratina offer, then trade the Giratina away for the Skarmory :D

Geekachu

It was probably hacked, but I was rather happy.

Divisible by Waffle

Smörgåsbord Rotunda
I once saw a shiny Pachirisu on offer for a lvl100 Skiploom, so I quickly trained up my Hoppip and went back, it was still there, traded it. Pretty awesome :D

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I got mat's DW Arceus for That psychic pig(sorry for not remembering the name:D).

baros1

Got Latias, Jirachi, Kyogre and Reshiram offering Chanseys or Hippopotas Lvl.1 and a Shiny Venomoth sending an ordinary Illumise

Status
Not open for further replies.