• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucarimew2

i have once traded a phione lv 1 for a japanese shiny swadloon lv 20 which was a bit weird cause i wasn't expecting a shiny pokemon

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
well the hack check thread said it was legit, so if thats not legit, then i dunno what is.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
K. even if it is hacked, i wouldnt care. i already have a lv100 zekrom anyway :p plus its just a pokemon

Aquarelle

Staff member
I traded away a Rufflet and got a Zorua!
I've bred the Zorua and offered the offspring on the GTS - I've gotten lots of Pokemon, including Tynamo, Petilil, and Deino.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
Platinum. Level 100 Lucario for level 1 Starley!(I gave up the starley but it knew steelwing and had tm 50(overheat) attached to it.) That was best trade I ever participated in. I then traded Lucario for a lv 87 Raichu(worst trade I ever participated in.) :(

White. I got a shiny Shelmet for my regular Karablast :) my lucky day I got a Shiny Accelgor

Nothing else is worth mentioning, except I got a female dw Vulpix(max s.atk and speed IVs) for my regular male Zorua.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I traded my Cryogonal for a Groudon

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Once, I put in a Sawbuck in the GTS for a Zekrom because I was bored and I figured that no one would be stupid enough to do the trade. Managed to get one after forgetting about it for a week o_O

Vandslaux

I got a shiny lv. 83 Male Jellicent for a normal Ditto.

Poor guy.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
i trade shinies if the pokemon i want is from a different country.
exmp
singapore lillipup for shiny shellder

Flame Mistress

This guy gave me a Shiny Pokémon for something rubbish a while back on Negos. The thing is, he just kept spamming the smiley button, and refused my other shinies. So I thought, oh well, not losing anything, and just traded with him. Then he slept out "THANK YOU" in Unown after that, smileyed again, then left. Pretty weird and something like the ones you'd find in a creepypasta, but nope, nothing wrong. The only thing I can remember about that Pokémon is that it's a Ghost-Type... I think I traded it away.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
i traded my shiny chikorita for a japenese ditto, but with that ditto i got other shinies.

SoftRockStar

today I traded a regular Braviary for a lvl 54 Reshiram (random IVs, Modest), it was a gal from Singapore..

FieryLucario

Just a Person
a level 27 boldore for a level 27 boldore, now we both have level 27 gigalith

dewey911p

primus inter pares
back when i used the GTS i would put up lvl one Oshawotts for legendary pokemon to use in negotiations and within a day someone would always trade me the legenday i was after. Sometimes, i even got a shiny legendary!!!! Shiny regigias, shiny mewtwo, shiny Darkrai, shiny heatran, shiny Moltres, shiny lugia i would get them all!!! it got to a point when i would just take an hour out of my day and breed 30 or so oshawotts to put up and hope to get a random shiny legend. i also got an event regigigas for a random lvl 1 oshawott. o halcyon days of GTS tradeing *nostalgic sigh*

Got a shiny level 1 geodude for a zorua... It didn't even have snarl or anything. I've gotten so many random foreign pokemon for charmanders and bulbasaurs it's not even funny.

zapteryx

I'm always there...
I got a japanese female DW Dratini for a Magikarp once, so the person must have been in a generous mood!
Unfortunately, that's the only decent trade I've had in ages since everyone else wants impossible trades...

Concordia

The Dreamwalker
Two Male Deinos with Ice Fang and Dark Pulse for a Shiny Jirachi and a Japanese Zorua. Felt quite happy with myself after that :3

Status
Not open for further replies.