• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get a level <9 Zekrom or Resheram, everyone on GTS wants them, even for a patrat.

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
I don't remember what I traded it for, but I got a shiny Foretress named "Drive-thru."

Weirdest nickname ever.

Maybe because it has U-turn? LOL

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
i traded a lv. 1 chinchou (female) for a lv. 70-something galvantula who HAD pokerus, moves that had their PP's maxed out, and it's stats maxed out. i thought it was hacked or something so i put it back into the GTS.

Shazdar

Why is blue?
One of my brothers traded a female Sawsbuck for a shiny Aerodactyl. I nearly did not believe someone would seriously do that until I found an offer just as bad. However i don't remember what it was.

Pokeparadox

Let it rip!
was try to get tornadus on W and i was on negotiations!
so I was fed up when i found some1 with tornadus, tried to explain i wanted it, and he let me trade it for a regular gyarados

Mokepon22

Trading a Garchomp for a Gigalith because I wanted an Arcanine and they wanted a Gigalith for it and I wasn't about to trade MY personal Gigalith, went back and it said the pokemon was already traded -__-

Hav an extra Gigalith that I hav no idea what i'm gonna do with it ._.

Ammako

Trading a Garchomp for a Gigalith because I wanted an Arcanine and they wanted a Gigalith for it and I wasn't about to trade MY personal Gigalith, went back and it said the pokemon was already traded -__-

Hav an extra Gigalith that I hav no idea what i'm gonna do with it ._.

Put it back up on the GTS in exchange for an Arcanine :D

James2344

Keyblade wielder
My sister got a raquaza for a patrat, i traded a volcarona level 70 (which i traded my untrained kyurem for) for a level 100 kyurem

Cutty

Forever now
I rarely do GTS trade. But usually I get what I want by offering my chained shinies.
For rare legendary most of the time they're hacked. At least I think that way.

James2344

Keyblade wielder
Dream world Lucario for a level 100 shiny schuckle, it's in the hack check thread now

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
A Dream World Golett, given up for a mere Ditto. The last two I got from GTS were offered up for a Landorus. Then there was the level 100 Golurk that was put on GTS for a Patrat and the shiny Golett that was put up for a level 9 and under Bidoof. Yeah, I have a lot of really weird trades that involve Golett/Golurk.

ShadowMoon

breeder of chaos
Weavile for a Manaphy, poor sucker!
that might have been my gf, shes obsessed with weaviles for some reason and is likely to trade off a manaphy i cloned for one. i clone over pkmn that i hatched with an unwanted ability and transfer them to her game & she just trades em off for random pkmn...

How do you get a level <9 Zekrom or Resheram, everyone on GTS wants them, even for a patrat.
its a glitch brought about by a gts cloning cheat, the only legendarys you can get at such a low lv are phione, dialga, palkia, giritina, regigigas,(i might be forgetting a few and i might have misspelled namez)

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I got a Lv. 5 UT Jirachi for an Eevee. I was rather pleased with that exchange. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.