• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinne

anata wo toosenbo
Traded a Ditto for another Ditto. 8'D

Ferrin

Easily Lost
i traded my untouched lvl. 50 zekrom for a japanese shiny latias.it doesn't look hacked :)
........ill miss my zekrom....

Last edited:

TherianForm

King of TM87
Mienshao I caught on route 14 for Latias :) Lv.1 Torchic for shiny Suddowoodo :)

Iwz8472

I traded a level 1 zorua for a level 1 shiny torchic

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I got a Zoroark for a Lillipup egg. The Zoroark turned out to have a horrible nature and EVs but it was still a weird trade.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
I traded an Empoleon for a Shaymin. Indeed, it was strange. The Shaymin turned out hacked, so I don't have it anymore :(

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
I've been wanting to MM for a shiny Audino recently, but I didn't have a foreign-language Pokemon from the Fairy egg group. I decided to get a Japanese Cottonee or Whimsicott from the GTS. My White boxes are looking a bit empty, so I put up my ingame lv. 41 Darmanitan for any male Whimsicott. I got one, but it turned out to be American, so I did a search for Japanese Cottonee. To my surprise, there was a lv. 70 one asking for any Whimsicott. I thought it was odd that it wasn't evolved, but I traded the Whimsicott for it anyway. I checked my new Japanese Cottonee's summary and... it was caught at lv. 65 in Pinwheel Forest. I just released it.

Mokepon22

I've been wanting to MM for a shiny Audino recently, but I didn't have a foreign-language Pokemon from the Fairy egg group. I decided to get a Japanese Cottonee or Whimsicott from the GTS. My White boxes are looking a bit empty, so I put up my ingame lv. 41 Darmanitan for any male Whimsicott. I got one, but it turned out to be American, so I did a search for Japanese Cottonee. To my surprise, there was a lv. 70 one asking for any Whimsicott. I thought it was odd that it wasn't evolved, but I traded the Whimsicott for it anyway. I checked my new Japanese Cottonee's summary and... it was caught at lv. 65 in Pinwheel Forest. I just released it.

Lol you know that Cottonee could be from Black 2/White 2, seeing as how that area is post-game and the levels are now 50+

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
A female panpour (any level) for a lucario lv. 70 and up. I got a shiny one (and I have the strange feeling it can be a hack -_-).

Mokepon22

Serious AF right now, just traded a female Slopoke for a Dialga lol :D

HylianDerek

HylianDerek
Well, just some days ago I offered in the GTS a Mew Lv. 100 for a zorua Lv. 1, I daily offer Lv. 100 Mew for minimal level pokemon

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
A Ditto for a Dream World Golett. The other three DW Goletts I managed to nail from GTS all wanted one of the Kami trio--two asked for Landorus and one asked for Thundurus. I was really surprised that someone was willing to offer a Dream Worlder for what amounted as a steal in trading terms.

Totally mine and totally loved, all four of them. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.